Chapter 32

Rogue's pov

Me and Sting were walking hand in hand over to our room in our hotel. Thankfully, security managed to get rid of all the fans for us.

"That song you sang was really sweet Rogue..." Sting murmured in my ear. My face e flushed in embarrassment.

"Y-Yours was t-too!" I stammered. Sting chuckled and we reached the door to our room. He opened it and pulled me in. He shut the door once I walked in. Sting pulled me flush against him and buried his face in my neck.

"Huh? S-Sting!" I said.

"Hmm?" He mumbled and I let out a small gasp from his warm breath on my neck.

"W-What are y-you doing....?" I stammered, my face bright red. Sting place a kiss on my neck and I let out a small gasp of pleasure.

"S-Sting...!" I said, trying to get him to stop. He continued to kiss my neck and held me tightly against his chest. I let out small gasps and moans from the attention I was receiving.

"S-Sting, s-stop i-it!" I said softly. Sting looked up a bit.

"Why? You look like you're enjoying it?" He said, smiling innocently. I scowled at him and he smiled softly, before kissing my neck again. I let out more gasps of pleasure. My eyes widened, when the scene in front of me changed.

His hands were touching me. He wouldn't stop. No matter how much I begged.

"S-Sting... P-Please stop...." I whispered. Sting stopped and looked up at me, cupping my cheek.

"Are you okay Rogue? Do you really want me to stop?" He asked, looking at me directly in the eyes. I bit my lip and nodded.

"I-I'm sorry Sting... I-I'm not ready yet...." I said, looking down in shame. Sting cupped my cheek and forced me to look at him.

"Hey, it's okay alright? I understand. You are only 21." He said, smiling at me. My bottom lip trembled and I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Sting...." I said, clutching his shirt tightly. He smiled and put a hand in my hair.

"Your welcome. Now c'mon, let's get some rest."

Time skip

"Hey Rogue, we need to sign out of the hotel and start driving to the next location for the concert." Sting called. i walked out of our bedroom to find Sting standing next to our luggage.

"Did you pack everything? Thank you Sting." I said smiling at him. He grinned back.

"It's not a problem! Now let's start this long ass car ride."

Another Time skip. Deal with it.

"We're here." Sting said, bounding out cheerfully.

"Sting! Someone might see us! And then they'll point camera's in our faces..." I said, internally shuddering at the thought. Sting turned to me, a surprised look on his face, before he grinned.

"I never knew you were camera shy Rogue!" He said, grinning. I blushed.

"I'm not normally, but I don't like it when they keep asking me about my personal life and our relationship.... It's embarrassing and awkward..." I said, my face flushed. Sting smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Don't you worry about a thing! I'll protect you!" He said, swinging his arm around my shoulders, grinning happily. I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, I know."

Time skip

"C'mon Sting! It's almost your turn to go on stage!" Minerva said.

"Hold up! I went first last time. It's Rogue's turn to perform first!" He said. "That okay Rogue?" He asked. I bit my lip, before nodding.