Chapter 30

Sting's pov

I stared at Rogue as he slept and I brushed some of his hair out of his face. I felt so bad for him, his story was heartbreaking. I hope I'm at least making him happy... he deserves all the happiness in the world... I thought.

I placed a kiss on his forehead, before snuggling beside him and falling asleep. A little nap wouldn't hurt... I thought, before I drifted off to sleep.

Time skip

"Sting... Sting.... wake up...." Someone said, shaking me.

"Ngh...." I mumbled, attempting to shove the hand that was shaking me away.

"Sting,we're gonna miss our flight if you DON'T GET UP!" A voice yelled. My eyes shot open and I was greeted by the annoyed face of Rogue.

"Huh...? Rogue....?" I said sleepily. Rogue sighed.

"You forgot didn't you? We're leaving today for Crocus for the tour." He said. My eyes widened and I scrambled out of bed.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!?" I said as I ran around to get dressed. Rogue watched me run around like crazy, shaking his head.

"I did... but you wouldn't listen...." He mumbled.

Time skip

"C'mon Rogue! We gotta get moving!" I said, as we ran through the airport. Rogue still somehow managed to scowl at me.

"You don't think I know that? I told you we should've left earlier!" Rogue yelled at me. People stared at us and even snapped a couple of pictures as we ran. We ran through gate B, where our plane was suppose to take off. The rest of the band were on a separate plane, because there wasn't enough spaces left for all six of us.

"Whew! We made it!" I cheered. Rogue scowled at me again and smacked me in the head.

"Owww! Rogue!! What was that for!?" I whined. Rogue rolled his eyes.

"You're the one who almost made us late." He said, before walking ahead. I chuckled and ran after him. We walked onto the plane and found our seats. Rogue took the window seat while I pouted. No fair~ I whined in my head. I had wanted d the window seat!

"Rogue...?" I said, but he ignored me and just stared out the window.

"Rogue~" I said, poking him in the shoulder. I started to pout when he still ignored me,

"I'm sorry okay!?" I finally said. Rogue turned around and gave me a gentle smile, before pecking me on the lips.

"You're forgiven." He said, smiling. I giggled like a schoolgirl and smiled back. The plane ride was long, almost seven hours, but me and Rogue talked and well, we did kiss, a lot during that time. We also figured out a what to move the armrests, so we got to cuddle.

It was probably my best plane experience yet.

"Ahh... it feels nice to stand up." Rogue said, stretching his arms.

"Yeah. let's head to the hotel to met up with the others okay?" I said, glancing over at him. He nodded in agreement.

"Let's grab our luggage then." Rogue said. We walked over to the luggage cart and waited patiently. But, there was a bunch of paparazzi, and I could tell that Rogue was getting a bit uncomfortable with all the attention. I squeezed his hand reassuringly and Rogue shot me a small smile in return.

Finally, our luggage came barreling down and we quickly grabbed it and ran off, escaping the snoopy paparazzi in the process. We waved down a taxi and climbed in. The driver widened her eyes at us.

"Are you Sting and Rogue?" She asked. We both glanced at her warily, before nodding.

"My daughter's love your music. Can I get both of your autographs for them?" She asked. Rogue looked surprised and I simply smiled.

"Sure thing!" I said. She fished out a piece of paper and we both signed it. The cab driver smiled.

"Thank you! My daughters are going to be ecstatic!" She said.

"It's no problem really. Anyways, our destination is the Fairy Hotel." I said. The driver nodded and she drove off.

"Thanks for the ride!" I said, waving after the cab driver. She flicked her hand out the window and sped off. I grinned at Rogue.

"C'mon, let's get to our room." I said.

-Argh. Sorry for the terrible update, but it's late and I need to sleep but I wanted this to be published so yeah. Might publish another part tomorrow. Ugh! This chappie is terrible....