| Z E R O |

In the human world, 20 Death Notes have been intentionally scattered around. The existence of the very note are legally accepted by everyone. Of course, since then, the crimes drastically stopped. Criminals feared that 'if' they committed a crime, their names would be written (makes sense) in the note.

The five are held into custody of the International Police, and the other fifteen, had gone missing.

Chaos?

Wait, wait. There's more.

The rules of the Deathnote states that the only first six that landed the Human ground would take an effect, and unless all six have been burned or thrown back to the Shinigami world, the others would be useless. Unfortunately, all five that the IP currently possesses are worthless (well, on the brighter side, our criminals don't know about that)

As for the six effective ones, they are all owned by six normal teenagers.

Emerald Grave, a 17 year old, A+ student, anti-social pessimistic girl who accidentally possessed the first Deathnote when she was 4 years old.

Liane Collins, the it-girl, spoilt brat who spends her day in the mall-instead of school. The second one who possesses the note, given to her by a Shinigami (just because the shinigami wants to, may I add).

Core Rival, a NEET. The guy who never stepped his foot outside his house. The third one, it was passed down to him by his father.

Drake Lovell, a Mafia Leader. He uses the deathnote to gain power. He got the fourth note at the auction 2 years ago.

Elijah Marie Ashford, a computer freak. She got the deathnote under her bed, neither did she know how it got there.

Logan Adamant, a certified high school casanova, gangster. He uses his note for pleasure. He stole it from a delinquent in a fight back when he was still an active fighter.

Six of them have to fight to survive. Their enemies? Their co-owners of Death Note, the 7-20 holders.

How would the six of them survive... if the one who gets to find first,

dies...