July 21

Dear diary,

Yesterday my brother went missing. After we found out that he hadn't come home my mom and I have been worried sick. We went around and asked neighbors if they'd seen him, unfortunately they didn't. After that We drove around for hours looking for him. Of course we couldn't find him and neither his bike. my mom and I've been crying like almost the whole ride. When it became darker we went home and sat on couch just waiting for him to come home. He never came.

Today we went to report him missing by the police. It was so hard to admit that he's gone and we can't find him on our own. My mom and I cried almost all way trough the interview. The police asked a lot of questions, like "when did you see him for the last time?" "What did he wear when you saw him for the last time?" "From which brand is his bmx?" "Does he have any medical issues?" My mom and I answered the questions as good as possible, but the questions were tough. I mean how could I possibly remember what my brother wore yesterday? I don't even know what my mom's wearing right now. I guess skinny jeans though, she always wears skinny jeans. I have to admit they really do look good on her. But I wouldn't know what shirt she's wearing.
Anyways, after we went to the police station we went to get dinner at Mac Donald's. I remember when we younger we would only go to the Mac for special events. My brother and I would always get the menu for children. We were so excited to go to eat there that we could talk about all week.
But now it's got a different meaning, this wasn't 'special', well it kind of was, but not in a happy way. Even the good memories couldn't cheer me up. It's terrifying. It just all got so real. I miss him already, and he's only been missing for 28 hours. My gosh, Geff, come back home!