Chapter 4

********Harry's P.O.V.**************

I couldn't stop thinking about Aria. She had taken over me. Last night was special. I hadn't felt that amazing in so long. It was good to share my favourite place with someone i could trust. It felt strange saying that, i'd hardly ever trusted anyone and to tell my life story to a girl i just met. I knew there was something special about her. I had to make her mine. Mine and only mine.

Ting ting ting

The annoying bell interrupting my thoughts. I guess it was good cause now i finally got to see Aria. I walked out of my class and down to the art department towards Aria's locker. I scanned the hall finally spotting the back of her long and beautiful brown hair.

***********Aria's P.O.V.*************

My mind boggled. I was terrified. Just after my first date with Harry i had received another note. How did this person know i was with Harry. Although he saved me it felt as if he was watching me, which was really creepy. I really wanted to know who he is. I had no clue as to who it could be.

Two hands grabbed my waist from behind startling me, but the feeling of Harry's soft lips on my neck calming me down. He nibbled my ear and left marks down my neck. I quickly crumpled the paper and threw it on the floor to hide it from him. He pulled me closer. I could feel his stiff body rubbing against mine.

"Harry everyone can see" i said embarrassed from the pda

"Let them, i want everyone to know your mine." He replied pushing me

against the wall and kissing me hard.

"Harry. Harry stop please" i said while trying to loosen his grip.

"Okay babe, I'm sorry, i like to mark my territory." He said turning me around to face him as be flashed a smirk.

Although Harry was down to earth and an amazing person to talk to he definitely was cheeky.

"Your mine okay?" He questioned

"All yours" i replied giving him a small peck on the cheek.

I felt safe around Harry. He seemed like the guy who would do anything to protect me.

"Anyways babe, back to serious stuff, so you wanna go to the back to school masquerade ball tonight."

"I never in a million years thought you would be the type to go to a cheesy school event"

"I thought it would be fun and i get to spend the day with a beautiful girl. So will ya go with me??"

"Of course i will"

"Okay, pick you up at 7? I need to run to football practise right now though. So see ya at 7 beautiful" he said leaving a peck on my lips.

I put my books in my locker and saw Tessa and Lacy walking towards me. I still hadn't talked to Lacy properly since that night.

"Hey Aria, so did Harry ask you to the ball?" Tessa asked excitingly

"Yeah i never thought he would be the type to go to those kinds of things"

"Oh my gosh you have to look perfect" Tessa replied excitedly

I grabbed my keys and the three of us drove off to the mall.

We ran into my favourite store for formal dresses "labelle" looking at the clock we rushed to find the perfect dress. I scanned the racks noticing a cute purple dress. I ran to the changing room and threw it on.

"OH MY GOSH you look amazing"

"Harry is gonna be drooling"

Hearing my friends compliments i knew this was the dress. I quickly grabbed a matching mask and rushed to the cashier. After i payed the bill i dropped Lacy and Tessa back to their houses. They decided not to go because they didn't have dates. I looked at the time, it was already 6:09. I quickly did my makeup and threw on my dress. I walked down the stairs and noticed a little paper sitting on the sofa. I curiously picked it up. It must be Harry.

"Its me. I know your going to the ball with Harry. I needed to come back as soon as i found out Harry was coming to Fraser high. He's really dangerous. You don't know him. He just wants to sleep with you. He does this to every girl. He's a player. I need to keep you safe. Im going to the ball to keep you safe."

I crumpled the paper and threw it in the bin. I finally found someone i really liked and i wasn't gonna listen to someone whose too someone who was afraid to show their face. Harry made me feel safe and thats all i needed. This was also my chance to keep an eye out to find who this mystery person is. Although he saved my life, he seemed kinda creepy and obsessive.How did this guy even get into my house??