Chapter 8

.On the phone still shocked about the events occuring, Harry begins to ask me numerous questions. "Aria, who is this?" His beautiful green eyes darkening as he stepped closer. My lack of response infuriating him.

"Aria, tell me is someone bothering you?. I will beat the crap out of whoever it is? He said clenching his fists and teeth.

"Harry, i can't really say much all i hear is heavy breathing" i nervously replied.

After my weary response, he decided to take action. "Aria, give me the phone. NOW." I hesitated as i didn't want him to find out about this mystery person. He already has enough going on, and this would just add to his problems. For once, I wanted to try solving this by myself.

"Harry, its no one, its probably just some low life pranking me"

I stated.

"Don't lie to me Aria, i can see from your face that there is something wrong. I'm not stupid." he harshly responded making the veins in his neck pop out. I began walking away, trying to hear the background noise on the phone to make sense of where this person was and to get away from, Harry, as much as i liked him he was no help right now. But, I had to admit i was terrified at the fact that this anonymous soul, had my phone number and i had no clue who it was. I stood there thinking who this mystery person might be and why they would go so far to separate me and Harry. My phone was suddenly ripped out of my hand.

"HARRY"

********Harrys POV*****************

"Hello?"

The heavy breathing continued, each breath sounding heavier than the previous.

Suddenly,a man on the other line begins speaking. Trying to hear what he was saying all i could make out was, "Hey baby, see you tomorrow night. Can't wait. Wear your lace Aria, you look sexy in it."

"Listen here you son of a bitch. If you ever call Aria again, i will pound you so hard and cut you to pieces and no one will hear a thing" I yelled in fury.

"Funny cause all i hear is the sound of your girlfriend moaning and screaming my name. Might wanna find out a little about her, i guess she just likes to play around. Get what she cant have from you"

The man on the other line said as laughed. He cut the line and seconds later there was a text from the same number seconds later.

***********Arias POV************

Harry looked infuriated.

He turned to me slowly.

"So this is what you were hiding from me"

He screamed as he threw the phone at me.