Starting now

Chapter 1: 

*Ellah's Diary* 

So my mom bought me another diary. What the hell?! I think I collected 10 diaries already. She needs to stop. Well, for the first time I felt like writing on it. Okay I need to introduce myself. I'm Ellah, a rich kid from LA. I get what I want. I'm beautiful. Just like a girl you would envy. All the boys want me. I guess that's all I can say about myself. Hey and I've got a friend named Francheska. She's not that rich but I like to be friends with her so she can do my homework and other stuffs I'm lazy to do. So much for this, I gotta go to school. My boyfriend is waiting for me. Btw his name is Harry Styles. He's in a band called One Direction. Okay really running late. Bye!

*at school*

Harry: hey babe *kisses me roughly* 

Me: *didnt kiss back* oh hey 

Harry: what's ur problem? 

Me: oh nothing... *kissed him* I gotta get to class. See ya later boo 

Harry: okay bye love you! 

Me: okay 

Harry: *frowned*

*classroom* 

Louis: hey Ellah, you still dating Harry? 

Me: *sigh* yes. And Louis? You don't stand a chance so fuck off. 

Niall: oooh, someone got burnt! *laughing* 

Louis: okay. I'm done. I'd go straight to the point. You wanna make out or not? 

Me: I'll think about it. Call me later. 

*teacher came in and discussed algebra and I'm just waiting for the bell to ring. Then poof! I guess it's my lucky day* 

Teacher: okay class ur dismi... 

Me: *interrupts* bye! 

Teacher: miss Bolton, come over here! The rest, you can go.  

Me: WHAT?! {I can tell she's annoyed, but that's what I do :D} 

Teacher: Im sending you to detention.  

Me: BUT!???? 

Teacher: No more buts ok. Bye now.  

Me: whatever! 

*goes in detention room* 

Me: ZAYN?! What are you doing here? 

Zayn: Ohh hi babe 

Me: stop calling me babe. We broke up a few months ago 

Zayn: but I still love you *smiling* 

Me: stop it! 

Zayn: so, is he good in bed? Tell me. :D 

Me: uhhh... 

Zayn: ....? 

Me: (I can tell that he's waiting for my answer. Tbh we haven't had sex before bc Harry is too kind, but I'll just say) YES. BETTER THAN YOU! :D 

Zayn: don't think so *jealous* 

Me: Hahahahahaha. Yeah I know it sucks, just like you cheated on me.  

Zayn: I told you a hundred times! I didn't! It was Chelsea who kissed me!

>Flashback<

Zayn is a football player. He's the popular guy in school. Every girl wants him. On the other hand, Chelsea, a freaking ugly whore, liked him and wants to have sex with him. So one time, after Zayn's practice. He took a shower, then suddenly Chelsea appeared in the shower room and kissed Zayn. Well Zayn was taking a shower so he's probably naked. And she was all over Zayn's body. Then I was about to hand Zayn a towel when I saw Chelsea licking Zayn's chest down to his crutches. I can tell that Zayn enjoyed it. Zayn saw me and I just ran. I bumped into Harry and he saw me crying. He asked me what's wrong and I told him what I saw. (Harry has a secret crush on me) He hugged me tightly. I can feel the love. But of course I was inlove with Zayn that time so I ignored it. Then Zayn saw us, he just ran into us and punched Harry even though they were bandmates. Liam, Louis and Niall are also their bandmates. Well going back, Harry fell on the floor. Harry stood up and ready to punch him back but then Liam arrived and stopped Harry from punching Zayn. And then I walked away, crying. Feeling the pain inside my heart. That's when I decided to change myself. To become stronger. A lot stronger.

(end of flashback)

------------------------------------------ 

So watcha think guys? I still need more characters so if you want to be one of those characters. You can find me on twitter and tweet me there. Gonna update soon, don't worry :) xx