Horny teenagers

Chapter 2:

So the last time I talked to Zayn was when we are in detention. Ugh, but anyway louis kept on blowing up my phone. He wanted to have sex with me. I can't believe him! Oh god. Well in the first place I told him to call. What are you thinking Ellah? Well done. Now he thinks you want to have sex with him. Great job. So he called again and I finally answered,

Me: Hello?

Louis: hey babe

Me: Why is everyone calling me babe! What do you want?

Louis: I want you...

Me: Ohh sorry babe. I'm busy right now...

Louis: what are you doing?

Me: I'm having sex with Harry right now

Louis: I don't believe you!

Me: *moans loudly* oooh yes right there babe oooh. Hey Lou I'm sorry what are you saying again?

Louis: *hangs up*

Me: Hahahahahaha! :)

It's now 7:30 in the evening and Harry hasn't called yet. And he always come over to our house bc he knew that my mother is a doctor and she always leave at night. So my mother decided to leave without him and I'm all alone when suddenly....

Niall: hello! Anybody home?!

I rushed downstairs to see who it is then I saw Niall carrying a bunch of food! This poor lad, he's always hungry.

Me: what are you doing here?! How did you get in?

Niall: the door was open so I decided to get in.

Me: and why did you bring so many foods? I mean if you're thinking of sleeping over its not...

Niall: *interrupts my sentence* Me and Yannah broke up. :/

I can see that he's upset about it. So I decided to listen.

Niall: he found another guy. Yesterday he told me that she loves me. That she wouldn't go a day without me. Why are you girls like that?! You always hurt guys like me! What did I do wrong?!

Me: you need to calm down Niall. Let me get you a cup of tea.

Niall: no thanks...

Me: okay do you want me to call the other guys and tell them to come over?

Niall: okay sure.

I'm always kind to Niall. Bc he's got so much heart. He's this sweet, sensitive little guy that you'd totally hang out with. And he is always laughing! If he wasn't my friend then I'd totally fall inlove with him. So I called Liam first, but he's not answering. I called Harry, he's not answering too. So I have to call Zayn and thank god he picked up. When I told him what happened, he went straight away. After minutes later someone rang the door bell. Niall and I looked at each other.

Me: okay I'll get it.

*opens the door*

Zayn: Where is Niall?! *he went straight inside our house*

Me: Oh hello Zayn do you like to come in?! *sarcastic tone*

So I'll leave you too there. I'll just go and make some fajitas. Feel yourself at home.

-So they kept on talking to each other and Zayn kept on making Niall feel better. But after half an hour, I can't hear them talking anymore. I thought maybe they just went outside bc they want some fresh air. I kept on cooking, then suddenly Zayn hugged me from behind.

Me: Zayn what are you doing?!

Zayn: I miss you so much...

Me: Zayn stop it! And where is Niall?

Zayn: he bought coffees for us. Starbucks is just across the street. But I really do miss you babe.

Me: ....

I can feel the sincerity in his voice. I can tell that he's telling me the truth. Oh god what am I gonna do. He won't stop hugging me. It became tighter and tighter. And I can feel his hands caressing my body. Then he grabbed my hips and made me sit on the table. He looked into my eyes, then kissed me, with tongue. I didn't kiss back but he kept on kissing me. Then suddenly I kissed him back. He is standing and I'm sitting on the table so he is basically between my legs. He started to take my clothes off, and I took his clothes off too. He started kissing my neck, and my sweet spot where I started moaning a bit. So I lie on the table and he's on top of me. I can feel him thrusting. I can't control myself. I was about to unzip his pants when Niall saw us and screamed!

---------------------------------------------

What do you think Niall said? Would Niall say it to Harry? Would he not? Stay tuned. :) xx Love -E