Infatuation

So after that little fight, me and Louis sat on a table wherein there's only the two of us. But her sisters joined us and it was fun. We talked about boys and stuffs and I can tell by Louis' face that he's disagreeing on everything we say. But he's also having a blast, well, as he said. He gave me something to eat, and he was accompanying me. Asking me what I need nor what I want. We spent the day kidding around and having fun. Well, he isn't that bad after all. I think maybe, just maybe, I'm having a crush on Louis. An infatuation I guess.

Me: Shit!

Louis: Why love? Is there something wrong?

Me: Its already 6pm.

Louis: and?

Me: Haven't you got my mesage? I told you guys that Cher's having a party at 7pm. You're coming with me. right Louis?

PLEASE TELL ME YES. PLEASE TELL ME YES.

Louis: Aww, sorry. But no. I still have things to do.

BUMMER.

Me: ohhh.

Louis: I'll try, for you. After my work is done, I'll go there?

Me: you promise?

Louis: yeah i do. :)

Me: well can you atleast give me a ride home?

Louis: sure baby :)

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO BE WITH LOUIS. I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE PARTY. I WANNA SPEND TIME WITH HIM MORE. I JUST DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE. I GUESS IT IS. I CANT BELIEVE IT. THERE'S A PART OF SAYING THAT I NEED TO STOP BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE MY HARRY AND HE LOVES ME AND I DO LOVE HIM BACK BUT THEN THERE'S ALSO THIS PART WHERE I FEEL LIKE IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH LOUIS. SERIOUSLY. IM HAVING A HARD TIME.

So we arrived at my house. There's a car parked in front of our house so I just told Louis to park his car on the other side of the road.

Me: so, this is goodbye then. Are you sure you dont wanna come?

Louis: We'll see.

We stared at each other for a moment. But I just cant feel the rush coming through my veins that I just kissed him. It was a french kiss, so passionate. Then he started sucking my tongue. After that it was my turn to suck his. Then I bit his lips, he moaned. I was feeling the heat throughout my whole body when suddenly Niall, AGAIN, interrupted.

Niall: Ellah!

Me: what the hell is wrong with you Niall? shit you!

Louis giggled.

Niall: Its already 6:30. We're running late. Cmon!

Me: well dont shout at me.

I GLARED AT LOUIS. AND HE'S WEARING A SMILE WHICH I HAVENT SEEN BEFORE. HE ENJOYED IT. YESSSS!

Louis: we'll continue it some other time. okay?

HIS EVIL SMILE. OOOH SO NAUGHTY. MAKES ME LOVE HIM MORE.

Me: Hahahaha! As if! Bye Louis. I had fun. Thanks.

PLAYED HARD TO GET. FOR THE FIRST TIME. I GAVE HIM A KISS ON THE CHEEK. THEN HE WENT STRAIGHT AHEAD. HE WAS A FAST DRIVER. BUT THEN I LOOKED AT NIALL AND AND SAW HIM LOOKING AT ME LIKE IM SOME KIND OF FREAK. DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE A FREAK? A FREAK THIS PRETTY? THATS A NO FOR ME. HAHA. WELL, I GAVE HIM A 'WHAT?' LOOK. THEN I WENT INSIDE THE HOUSE, STRAIGHT TO MY BEDROOM. I WAS FEELING A BIT DIRTY SO I HAD TO GO CLEAN UP MYSELF. IT TOOK ME 20 MINUTES TO TAKE A SHOWER. I FELT KINDA FRESH. AND SO ITS TIME TO PICK MY CLOTHES. I PICKED A LEATHER JEANS WHICH SHOWS OFF MY THIGH GAP BECAUSE ITS VERY FITTED. AND WORE A PINK CORSETTE TOP. LASTLY, WORE A BLACK PUMPS. I LOOK HOT. VERY. AND MY CURLS COMPLEMENTS MY OUTFIT. AlSO I PUT ON A LIGHT MAKE UP. WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY? I KNOW FASHION. UGH, THE CONCEITS OF ME. HAHAHAHAHA. SO I FINALLY WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND SAW NIALL WAITING FOR ME. HE'S SITTING ON THE COUCH AND SEEMS BORED. BORED ENOUGH TO KILL ME, I THINK.

Me: Cmon lets go what are you waiting for?

Niall: Ellah, we're late. You might as well take your time.

Me: wait what? What time is it?

Niall: 7:30. Me: shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you guys? Well sorry if Im not that fast updater. Well we had exams last week. And not even the half of our class passed in Math. Well I passed it. Hahahaha. So what do you think? Short chapter, huh? :) Dont you think Ellah's kind of a flirt? A bitch? Do you think she's really a bitch? Or would she be a bitch? What do you think Harry would do if he finds out what happened between Ellah and Louis? How about the scene wherein Ellah and Zayn almost had sex if Niall hadn't interrupted them? Would he take revenge? Would he accept Ellah even if she did that? There's so many thoughts. But there's only one answer. So stay tuned. And please leave your comments and suggestions. Please do vote. I would aprreciate it. Love you guys :* -E xoxo