Nialls Diary

Ahh, yes. Journals.

So after Yannah broke up with me, I went to Ellah's house. Well shes my only girl friend. I stopped by 7-eleven and ther I bought a lot of junk foods. Like A LOT. You know I always eat when I'm sad. Or depressed. Or lonely. So yeah when I finally arrived at Ellah's, I saw the door was open so i decided to just come in. I called her, and quite frankly she was surprised to see me. I told her what happened and she decided to tell the boys to come over. But only Zayn came to see me. Awwwww Zayn, i knew we had something going on. ITs so cute. Anyways, when Zayn arrived he was so worried. UGH. This boy is overreacting. Its not like ive been hit by a car or something. Im just broken. Im in pieces. My hearts in pieces. So after a long talk with them and a little comforting, I decided to go get some coffees for us. Ellah likes Starbucks so much that i even know what her favorite is, its the caramel macchiato one. I left the two of them alone for like 30 minutes because Starbucks is just accross the street. But I tell you, i was nervous about leaving the two of them alone. Considering their past. Oh well. I guess they wont do anything stupid. Ellah's dating Harry, so i guess she'll stay loyal. But knowing Ellah. UGH. Okay let me just describe who Ellah is and what she does look like. Okay let me start from top to bottom. She has a blonde hair,  well more of an ombre color. Its black on top and blone on the bottom. 1/4 black and 3/4 blonde. She has straight hair. She is so beautiful. You do know what models look like, do you? Well shes prettier than a model . She has the face of an angel. But not the attitude tho. She has kissable lips, rosy cheeks, long lashes and purple eyes. Ugh, i dont know where her genes came from but what i do know is that it came from a goddess. Her beauty is not humane. Lol. So describing her body type, she's sexy.  So sexy. and she has this long legs. She always brag about her thigh gaps. She says its her asset. But i normally think that a girl can be beautiful even if she doesnt have a thigh gap. I kept on telling her that. But she just wont listen. She also told me im weird for saying that. Ugh. This girl. I dont know why im still friends with her, theres something about her that i cant resist. Continuing, shes about 6 flat tall. Taller than me i guess. Models, i'll never understand them. Umm about her attitude, shes a total bitch. Theres this one time when some one sat on her chair, well she doesnt want anyone to sit on it, and when she came into the classroom she was like giving the girl death glares. It goes something like tihs.

Ellah: Uhm excuse me?! What the hell are you doing there?

The girl just looked at her, seems she doesnt know who she is. But Everybody knows who Ellah is. Shes the most popular girl in the city. I dont even know why. And Ellah doesnt know why either. She said its like when she was born all eyes are on her already. well going back, some random girl stood up for her. Figures it was Yannah, well this happened before me and Yannah met. Actually this is where we met each other.

Yannah: Ellah cant you see shes sitting already why dont you go and get a new seat its not like you have treasures there, do you?

Ellah: and who are you? Ohh. I remember. You're the one who has a secret crush on...

Yannah: stop!

Ellah: on niall! Hahahahahaha!

Everybody in the room was like shouting bc of it. And i didnt  know how to react, i was quite embarrassed meself.

Ellah: Niall baby, she has a crush on you. Aww poor thing you dont date cunts, do you? 

After saying that, Ellah kissed me. First on my mouth, doing tornado tongue, and after that, on my neck. She left kiss marks. Ugh it was good tho. So this girl Yannah, stoop up and left the room, but before she could totally leave, Ellah had tripped Yannah, and she fell. Her books was all over the place, I was going to help her but Ellah stopped me by sitting on my lap and putting her arms around me. I can see Yannah crying, but she wiped her tears and leave the classroom, then Ellah turned to the other girl.

Ellah: so you freaking hoe, it figures that you are a transferee, am i right?

The girl nods

Ellah: Well okay ill introduce myself to you. Im Ellah, and i run this society okay? I do what i want. I get what i want. No one comes my way do you understand? What can i say? They bow down to me. Im the queen B. And no one sits on my thrown, well you're sitting on it, and im not happy. I want to get even bc no one sits on the queen b's thrown okay? So ill leave you with two choices, im gonna pull your skirt down, or im gonna tear your shirt up?

Before the girl could say something, Ellah spoke already.

Ellah: Aha! Ive made my decision, im just gonna tear your shirt up bc no one wants to see that gross thing you have down there!

So Ellah pulled her up, grabbed her arms, and stood in front of the class.

Ellah: Boys! Boys! Sit your asses down. 

All of a sudden the room became quiet. I dont know what ellah has that she can do these things when even our teacher cant do this.

Ellah: So as you all know, no ones sits on the queen b's thrown. Meaning, no one sits on my chair. But this girl right here, dared to. So a queen b must have a show, and gentlemen! WELCOME TO THE QUEEN B'S SHOW!

THE GIRL WAS WEARING A PLAID AND AS ELLAH TEARS IT UP THE BUTTONS OF HER SHIRT CAME OFF AND HER BREAST WERE SHOWING UP. THE OTHER BOYS WERE SHOUTING 'MORE MORE" AND ELLAH HAS THIS EVIL SMILE, MORE OF A VICTORIOUS. HA. ANOTHER VICTIM OF ELLAH. AND ELLAH WAS ABOUT TO PULL DOWN HER SKIRT BUT THEN OUR TEACHER CAME AND EVERYTHING WAS SUDDENLY STOPPED BY MRS. VICTORIA'S COMING.