0.1-Reminder

Bambam's POV

Those dickheads were jeering behind me. This skater boy's lips were still attached onto mine. They felt warm- almost inviting. I inwardly shook this feeling away as I bit down on his lip hard. He groaned.

"Ow fuck!" He whined. I bolted to the group and quickly tugged them out of the park. Youngjae was laughing his ass off as he practically clung onto Jinyoung.

All the guys were laughing which made me kick Mark as his laugh was the loudest. Then, I noticed that Jackson's deep chuckle wasn't blaring behind me.

I sprinted back into the park whilst cursing in Thai, English and Korean. I noticed that it had become pretty dark outside. I almost ran into a smug faced Jackson. Gay ass.

"Jacks, where were you?" Suspiciously, I asked as I narrowed my eyes on him. He chuckled as he ruffled my hair, which I whined at.

"Ah nothing Bam I was just practising," He pointed out while proudly showing off his toned arm.

I blinked twice, I didn't entirely believe him. He was breathing normally and the beads of sweat trickling from his forehead were no where in sight.

I was sceptical but I shrugged it off and walked with the grinning guy. My heart was still oddly beating.

***

Jackson's POV

I grinned to myself evilly. I managed to catch up to the skater boy and jotted down Bambam's number for him. He genuinely smiled back, and I grinned. In the distance I could hear that familiar loud ass voice shouting all the curse words in the world. I quickly hurried back without sparing the skater boy another glance.

This is what Bambam gets for trying to get me to leave his house.

***

3rd Person's POV

Jaebum dropped the boys home. Jackson and Bambam were the last to leave. When they got home Jackson stripped to nothing but his underwear and Bambam dramatically collapsed on the couch, tossing his phone over.

"Yo Bam I'm gonna sleep now," Jackson ordered as he lifted up Bambam from the couch and placed him on the floor. Bambam whined childishly and got up angrily, grabbing his phone in the process.

"Night Bam!" Jackson yelled across the hallway.

"Night Dickson!" The boy shouted back. Jackson laughed before switching the lights off.

Bambam hummed Jay Parks 'Mommae' horribly as he got into his bed. He wasn't tired even though it was now 2am. Bambam decided to scroll through Instagram. 9 people have commented on his photo.

 9 people have commented on his photo

Bamland: me with gay ass ^^👬

23 likes.

J-flawless:Your gay too @Bamland 👬

Tae_co:y does jack look so serious?

Kook.ee:@Tae_co why so serious~

Tae_co::( @Kook.ee thAt dIDnt aNSwer mY queStIOn

Kook.ee:I kno @Tae_co

Minosaur:wanna hook up¿ @Bamland

J-flawless: eW ShOo! @Minosaur

Minosaur: @J-flawless jk he's not my type

J-flawless: gr8 bYe FELICIA  @Minosaur

Bambam furiously typed back to Mino.

Bamland: @Minosaur I don't date ppl w/ pussys. ByeEe

Then he wrote back to the bickering couple.

Bamland: Jacks be trying to prevent wrinkles @Tae_co @Kook.ee

And then, finally he wrote to the gay ass.

Bamland: @J-flawless 😂👌👌💪

After ending the beef on his post, Bambam scrolled down his friends pages. Finding nothing interesting, he was about to close the app but then a notification startled him:

???: Wanna meet up¿

Curious as to who this boy was Bambam replied back.

Kunpi: whos dis

???: just a boy with a long thing ;)

Kunpi: fak off

Kunpi:BYe I'm blocking u

???:Wait no!

???:by long thing I meant skate board!

Kunpi:...

Kunpi:it's you :|

???:no my name is Yugyeom. ;)

Kunpi: don't do that.

Yuygeom: do Wat.

Kunpi:ok I'm blocking u

Yugyeom:WHY?

Kunpi: wdym y?! Ur dry ass lips kissed me

Yugyeom: so?

Yugyeom: and they ain't dry

Kunpi:...

Yugyeom: awWWWwW i was ur first

Kunpi: fuck you.

Yugyeom: nope I'll be doing that to u.

Kunpi has logged off.

Bambam angrily closed the app and went to bed dreaming of multiple ways in which to kill Jackson.

Yugyeom: So wanna meet up?

***

Yugyeom's POV

I sighed before switching off my phone. I'll just spam him tomorrow.

I got up to stretch before sitting back down. I looked to my left where I saw Yoongi Hyung mumbling rap verses. His eyes looked even more lifeless than usual. I stood up to make us both tea, and when I came back Yoongi's head was on the table and his drool smothered the keyboard. I sighed before placing the cups aside and draping a blanket over him.

---------