Chapter 2: The unecpected.

"Miss? Hello? Miss?"
You shot up gasping slightly as you saw a women in uniform.
"I-I'm s-so s-sorry!"
You apologised barley above a whisper.
"It's fine, you may leave the plane now."
You nodded and jumped off the seat as you grabbed your suitcase and began to walk down the stairs. You walked through the crowd of people and headed for the exit which took a few minutes to reach.
You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket making you jerk slightly forgetting its presence.
You pulled it out and glared at the dimly light screen to see a message from Dave it appeared.
???:Hey (y/n) I've got a taxi to drive you to your new home we all can't wait to see you -Dave xx
You didn't exactly know what he meant by "we"
But you just went with it and texted back.
(Y/N):Ok thanks so much for taking me in xx
You put your phone back in your pocket and continued to walk near the entrance.
"Hey!"
You snapped your head to the direction of the sound to see a women at a table in the Airports café reaching out with tears in her eyes.
You pulled a confused expression until you looked to your left to see a teenage boy running with a necklace in his grasp. You narrowed your eyes as you ran over to the woman, your suitcase bouncing behind you.
"What's wrong miss?"
You asked but she didn't reply.
"Miss? Miss!!"
She jumped and looked down at you.
"I'm sorry I can't talk my necklace has been taken by him!"
She pointed to the same teenage boy you saw a second ago.
"Can you hold my suitcase please?"
You asked.
"I told you I really need t-"
"Thank you!"
Now you being raised by a posh family it wasn't really your style to run especially in a lace crop top and short skirt both white not to mention that your white flats that come of very easily but you didn't care. Someone needed help and that's what you were gonna do. You sprinted just like a ordinary chipmunk would do at incredible speed scaring a few people. It didn't take long for you to reach him.
"H-Hey mister!"
You yelled hoping for a response.
"Get away from me rat!"
He yelled kicking you making you fling into a wall.
"Not giving up that easily.."
You groaned as you ran for him again aiming for his hand you leaped and bite his wrist making him yelp in pain and drop the diamond necklace.
"And I'll take that!"
You smirked before grabbing the necklace and running but he grabbed you by your scruff.
"Agh!"
You were so close to the Café as well..
"Now listen hear you little runt your gonna give me that necklace and-"
"CATCH!!"
You threw the necklace to the lady and it landed next to her feet as two police men came out of nowhere.
"Yes the man right there stole it."
She said directly pointing at the boy still holding you tightly.
"Idiot!!"
He slapped you across the face and slammed you to the floor before running off. You screamed in pain as you laid on the floor for a few seconds motionless.
"Oh my gosh are you ok?!"
You open your eyes to the girl you gave the necklace back to with concerned eyes.
"O-ow my head.."
You sat up and rubbed your cheek making you instantly regret your move and hiss in pain.
"Your cheek it's bleeding."
You look down at your paw to see red liquid in the palm.
"I-I'm fine honestly.."
You say getting up.
"Are you sure? I'm going to get you a plaster."
The girl only looking to be about 16 turned to walk to her bag but then stopped and turned around her amber eyes shining in the light and her hair brown hair slightly covering one eye.
"Oh names Demi by the way."
"Hello Demi, my names (y/n)."
She smiled then turned and walked to her bag before pulling out a wrapped plaster.
You felt your phone buzz again.
Dave:(y/n) are you ok? The driver says you aren't there yet and we thought you'd be here by now?
You felt your heart skip a beat. How could you forget?!?!
"Here you go."
She places it on your cheek making you jerk a bit with the pain.
"And done. Honestly I can't thank you enough! Also I love your accent!"
"Thanks and you really are welcome, I'm sorry I have to cut out talk short but I really am in a hurry bye!"
And with that you were gone, you hurried to the car waiting for you with a man holding up a sign saying: (y/n) (l/n)
"Hi I'm (y/n)!"
You yelled as you ran the final bit to door of the car already opened for you and picking your suitcase up before putting it in the back. You say in the front.
"Nice to see your finally out (y/n)."
You really had to get used to these accents. They seemed more laid back and they spoke a little rude which to be fair didn't bug you one bit. Heck if you weren't raised by the parents you were you'd probably be just like them.
"I'm sorry I had to stop this man stealing this ladies necklace."
"I'm sorry what?"
"Oh..uh..never mind."
"No tell me."
You rolled your eyes at the man.
"Basically I saw a lady yelling then a man running I asked what was the matter and she said that the man stole her necklace so I ran after him and got it but..I did get hurt in the process..."
You peeled the plaster of your face exposing your wound.
"That looks bad be better get you back.
You have a lot of bruises as well."
You hadn't really noticed but he was right you examined your arms and your legs to see a few bruises planted on each. You sighed and rested your elbow on the side of the car door and then rested your chin in your hand.

You finally arrived to a mansion that was beautiful in your opinion. The door was opened for you as you walked to the house door and knocked. When it opened your jaw dropped maybe you were gonna need a moment. This was big.