Chapter 3: Settling in.

You nearly dropped dead there and then, standing in front of you were the Chipmunks themselves along with a teenage boy, a woman and a man that you presumed was Dave.
"Hey I'm Theodore!"
You just stood there with your jaw dropped.
"Uh..(y/n)?"
You snapped out of your daydream as you looked to Dave who had a concerned face.
"Your cheek?...what happened?"
"O-Oh th-this thing? Heheh I just..err.."
"It looks really deep Dave."
Simon said with worry in his eyes.
"I'll get her fixed up."
The teenage boy said getting your suitcase.
"Ok thank you. Oh and Dave?"
You said as you stopped following.
"Yes (y/n)?"
"Thanks for taking me in."
You smiled as you hugged him, well his leg....foot.
The man smiled and patted your head.
"Your welcome (y/n)."
"You comin'?"
You start to walk still slightly stunned from the home you were now living in with the chipmunks who just happened to be famous.
"Yea I'm coming, oh I never got your names?"
"Names Miles."
"Theodore!"
"Why hello sweet lady my names Simon-"
"Bonjour cheri. Alvin."
The chipmunk in the red hoodie said as he gently took your hand and kissed it making you blush a million shades of red.
"I-I already know your names your famous are you not?"
You said taking you hand back and crossing your arms smirking.
"Well those little crack heads are b-"
"MILES!!"
"Sorry mum.."
You chuckled and began to walk with Miles as you soon reached your room. You were awe struck with the overwhelming sight. Your room was pretty much your own little paradise. It had black walls with a cream soft carpet. A double bed was rested next to your window the covers black and white with a vine like design, the pillows rested up on the headrest with a white flower shaped pillow leaning in the middle of them.
A dressing table was in the middle of a wall across the beautiful room it was white with a oval shaped mirror set with draws at either side going down four on both. Finally next to the window; opposite side from your bed, was a rather large wardrobe for your size. Filled with space to put your many clothes in along with a draw at the bottom. The handles were a bronze type with a eye catching design round them. You loved it.
"Oh....my...gosh...i-it's amazing!"
You exclaimed your eyes filled with joy.
"I know don't even know how we managed to put this together for you."
You gave your gaze to the teenager with the small suitcase in his hand as he handed it to you.
"Well, the little dorks are watching a movie if ya want anything just shout k?"
And with that he left you to do your thing. You have never been so excited as you got your phone out and placed it on the white painted bedside table you also had and played once again your favourite song: Uptown funk covered by the chipmunks. You turned it loud enough to hear for only you (unless anyone came by) and began to unpack your things humming to the music.

It had been a half an hour and yet you were still unpacking, it kinda bugged you but you were used to things like this. (You never really stayed in one place for long) You placed an old badly worn stuffed bear on your bed. It had only one eye (a black button) on its face. It's fur was a ragged brown type, tatted in some areas. It was what your first foster parents made just for you. You stared at it in your grip only just noticing that you had picked it back up. Before being disturbed from your thoughts.
"Hey (Y/n)! Do you need any help?"
You smiled softly at the bear as you placed it back on the bed before turning to the Chipmunk who had come in: Theodore.
"No no I'm fine."
Theo smiled when he realised you were listening to him and his brothers cover.
"You like our song?"
A flash of adrenaline rushes throughout you as your cheeks burned with embarrassment.
"U-Um...Y-yea...you guys really know how t-to sing."
You complimented despite the tiny mess you were.
"Aww thank you! Maybe one day we'll make a song for you! Your really sweet (Y/n)!"
Before you could reply he went off to go to his brothers you presumed as you held in a fangirl moment. A song?! For you?! No...
"Whoa..."
You mumbled as you walked to your phone and changed the song to: Better when I'm dancing by Meghan Trainor. You began to go into a zone as you moved your feet to the beat still concentrating on unpacking.

You had finally done. God did that take you a long time. You looked at your phone to see the time being 10:55 you only noticed how heavy your eyes were at this point. You decided to drop this and go see if the others were still awake. You made your way out of your room until you came across the living room where all the chipmunks and Miles were sat watching Terminator, Theo was shaking and hiding under the blanket in which the three shared. You got up onto the couch and smiled as you crawled next to Simon and tried to understand the scene. A bit of blanket was flopped onto your legs making you snap your head to Simon who just smiled gently at you patting the space next to him. You returned the smile and nudged up until you could get enough blanket to cover you. While others continued to watch he explain quietly into your ear getting a few shhh's from the others around him.

----------------------------
Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated recently! I've been really busy with school. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!!~~~