A BVB Story- Chapter 1

Andys pov

"Well Ash,what did you think of that last question the reporter asked? Did it stick with you too?"

"Yeah, it did. He did have a point."

"Wait, what ARE you guys talking about?" asked CC.

"Let me explain," said Ashley. "See this reporter..."

As Ash explained, I continues to think on the question. The reporter asked if we had done in outreach kinda stuff. Like kids with messed up lives that were really talented. It kind of hit me hard, because I'd never even thought of some thing like that before. I had had a hard school life myself.

"Sounds good to me. What about you Andy?" CC asked, interrupting my thought.

"I like it. " I responded.

"Then let's do this. Jinxx, Jake, Ash, whatcha say?"

"We're in. "

"Alright then.Let's get started. "

Meanwhile at a local public high school....

Sarah's pov

"Move out of my way freak!" Prissy,the head cheerleader yelled as she pushed me.

"Your always in the way."

I was going to point out that my locker was in the middle of the pod and that I couldn't help that when Gage walked up. Gage. My sole friend, the only person I trust. If anything were to happen to him....

"Hey,Sarah" he said, through a fake smile. "Prissy." He'd nodded his salutation.

She rolled her eyes and walked of.

I pulled Gage into a corner. "What's wrong? Is it about your parents again?"

He nodded and looked down. I pulled back his sleeve and saw the bruises she left.

Let me tell you about our parents. Mine are dead, and Gages are dead to him. Abusive.

"I'm so sorry, Gage. " I looked back down at his arm and ran my fingers over the scars, worse than I had ever seen before. "Gage...." He interrupted. "Sarah, I don't want to hear it today, ok? It's not like you have room to talk anyways." With that,he stalked off. I had never seen him snap like that before. "This is going to be a horrible day," I thought. But little did I know, this day would change my life