A BVB Story- Chapter 3

Sarahs pov

The bell rang, and once everyone cleared out, Mr. Findley, Director of bands, came to me.

"very good today Sarah." He always tries to compliment us. I nod and say thank you in a small quiet voice. The rest of the teachers leave. Soon, the office buzzes the room.

"Sarah?" they ask "Yes?" i respond.They say those dreaded words."Coach Tuccio would like to see you in his classroom." "I'm on my my way." I force out, and I head to his room. 

I walk in dreading the conversation that is soon to occur. Tuccio was sitting at his desk. "Coach?" I asked timidlly. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah, come on in." I walked to his desk. "You can sit down, we're just going to talk." He said noticing my nervousnes.

"I trust you know why you are here,"

"Yes sir."

"Alll I have to say is that if you ever need me, let me know. If you want to say anything more say it."

I was shocked. "No sir, thanks." 

  I returned to the music room and sat at the piano.As soon as my fingers touched the keys, somethhing felt right. I was in my element. Soon the notes and vocals to "The Last Night" by Skillet were floating into the air.

Andys pov

School ended and we gave time for people to clear, then headed to the music room. As we got closer I heard Sarah. This girl had the voice of an angel. I looked at Ash and his expression told me he was thinking the same thing. She must have heard us though, because the music stopped. Now the only sound was our feet echoing in the hallway.

When we walked into the music room, Sarah was sitting at the piano, fingers still in place. Slowly, she turned to us. There was a small look of recognition on her face, but that's all. 

"Hi" I said, "I'm Andy" She nodded and did a little half wave.

Jake spoke up. "We heard you playing. Your'e very good."

A look of shock spread on her face, like she didn't  comprehend the fact that she had actually been complemented.

Oh, this should be fun.