Chapter Five

Alaina P.O.V

Damn that damn girl fine asf but im not no thirsty ass girl so imma keep my distance until she make the move.

Lunchroom

Damn where the fuck is Shaderica? Prolly with Trevor fucking. the new girl said I just laughed and then she said my name is Gabrell whats yours lil momma? My name is Alaina. And then I walked off leaving her looking confused.

Gabrell P.O.V

I was in class then the bell rung for us to go to lunch and I saw her again and I heard her say where Shaderica was and I said probably with Trevor fucking and I introduced myself and she did the same then she left me standing there looking lost. She probably just playing hard to get. But I aint gonna stress it.

Gym

Damn I'm feeling shorty but she tripping. But anyways its time for me to get fit for the hoes. And then I see her walk in damn her ass bad then some other girl walked up to me introducing herself and I did the same then she gave me her number and told me to fuck with her after school shit her ass was bad too.

Camoni P.O.V

Hey yall my name is Camoni Im 17 I stay with my pops and his girlfriend im 4'10 light skin with curly long hair with brown eyes Im mixed with white and black nothing special but anyways I saw the new girl in gym class today and she was looking hella cute and i wanted to get to know her so i went and introduced myself to her and her name is Gabrell and i told her to fuck with me after school. She probably think she bout to get some quick pussy but hell nah i really like her so imma try to hold it all together.