Chapter 5

I thought about it some more and i finally realized that its not a gift. As i was walking too school i tripped and landed on my ankle. It hurt a lot. The pain in my ankle was agonizing. I looked at my ankle and my bone had broke the skin. It broke and now the bone sticks out.Of course just my luck. Iwas taken to the hospital. After i was let out i walked home and saw the guy that had stabbed me.

I ran really fast even though hurt a lot. I didnt care i didnt want that phsyco to see me. I opened my door and locked it. I closed the curtains.5 minutes later someone was knocking in my door. I felt a chill run up my spinal cord. I was terrified that it was that phsyco.So i didnt open the door. It was quit of about an hour. Then i heard knocking again.I didnt answer.I was scared too because i thought of all the chances. I didnt know what to do i went to the second floor.I looked out of the window and it was a good thing i didnt open the door.It was the phsyco.

I slept on the second floor that night with the curtains closed and the door locked.I kept my cell phone right next to me just incase. At like 2 in the morning my girlfriend called me. I was happy too talk to someone for once. I felt like i was in quarintine and i couldnt talk to anyone. 

The Next day i woke up totally forgetting aboout yesterday and got ready for school and left.As i walked down the rugged sidewalk i felt a persons presence behind me.I turned around to see if someone was there. There was, it was my girlfriend. I was so thrilled to see her. She asked if i was okay?I said"yea" why? No reason you just seem frustrated. I dont know if i should tell her. Should I.....