Chapter 6

I dont know what to do. I could tell her. But im scared too. She is gonna think im crazy and thats the last thing i need. I told her and she understood. I stood there relived. When we finally got to school we saw smoke. The school was on fire. We heard sirens,we saw flashing lights. How? How did the school catch fire? There is no human answer unless something or someone did it. But who would burn down a school?

I thought about it all night. Eventually i fell asleep. Then the i had a nightmare. I thought they were gone for good.I guess i was wrong. I Saw the phsyco dying and cops. I also saw blood. But why would there be blood. I woke up with a huge chill going down my back like a hand was touching my bare skin. My body was acting weird. I felt sick and depressed. I felt Bi-Polar. I was happy one second and then i was screaming.

What is wrong with me?Someone just knoced on my door. I opened the door and next thing i knew i was in a full blown fist fight. I got hit in the face and tackled. It got bloody I busted his lip open and his nose started dripping blood. His nose looked like a leaky faucet,a couple drips at a time. That strange person ran away holding his nose. I thought who was that?Why did he attack me? What did i do to him? Or what didnt i do? 

My phone started ringing. I picked it up and i said hello. The person with a strange weird voice said hello. He starting yelling at me. He was said whats your problem? I didnt know what he was talking about.Am i the reason all this bad stuff is happening? 

I grabbed a rope and put it around my neck.I stood on chair and was ready to hang myself.I kicked the chair away and i just hung there.......