Chapter 4

I woke up on my bed. But when i was dreaming it was all good. I woke up too all my friends and my girlfriend.They told me the doctor said i didnt break anything. Not a single mark. I thought has my luck changed? Am lucky now?Is there only one reality for me now?

I thought maybe since i went through all of the terrible things i got good luck for the rest of my life.I heard knocking on the door. We opened it and it was the local news station. They wanted to know how i feel?How it felt to get hit? I just said i feel great knowing that im still alive. But, he said its weird because he didnt break a single bone.After they left Matt kept thinking about how he survived.

He knew there was something up.He thought maybe that this is all payback for all of the mean stuff he has done in the past.But,He thought if that is the reason how come i survived. But maybe this is all a dream he thought. But, This is reality he said. Even he knew that. He couldnt persuade himself to believe that this was all a dream.If anything it was a nightmare. But it was neither,it was just life. Matt has two realitys and he only wants the real one. 

Matt doesnt feel normal. He feels like a different type of person. Matt didnt know what to do. He knew that a normal person would think that Matt is a freak. Matt feels unwanted. I thought to myself. Why do i have 2 realitys? Am i the only person? 

Matt wanted the answers too those questions. He needed them to see if other people are like him too. I hope there are people like me so im not alone. I feel like the im the only guy in a group of a millon girls. I thought that maybe this is a gift. Who knows......