the sorrow

Sitting against the door trying to think what I just did.
I looked out the Window to see a girl sitting on a tree branch like a monkey she looked at me and said " hello I'm dawn " I looked at her and said " hello I'm Marissa you can come in " she climbed in my room as she sat down I heard footsteps coming to my door seconds " Marissa open this door I know someone is in there I stood up and opend the door he walked in " how did you know " I sencted her in here who are you " she looked down " I-I -I'm d- dawn " he looked at her " no need to be scared " she untenced and let out a long breath " why are you here " slender asked " I was looking form a place to stay zeldo and his crew burned my home down " " come with me dawn you too Marissa " we walked in slendermans office he shut the door behind us " sit down " we Sat in the leather chairs " so dawn I have a opportunity for you " she looked at him " what kind of opportunity " if you can beat me you can be a proxy that means you can live here " she smiled " okay can we have weapons " he nodded " yes do you need one " she smiled even more " no I don't need one " ...

Dawn's POV
I shut my eyes and let my psychotic side take over I opend my eyes Marissa was the referee she smiled "GO!" as she said go slenderman swung one of his tenticuls to hit me I jumped and ran up it and did a backflip to dodge the swing he throw at me he swung one of his tenticuls at me I grabbed it and it swung me up to his neck I grabbed his neck and twisted it he fell to the floor in pain grabbing his neck in pain he said " your good you can stay " I smiled " really you mean it " he nodded

Marissas POV
I looked at dawn after slender said she can stay she smiled " come on let's GO hang in the bedroom " she nodded we walked out of the room and went down the hall to our room ...
(TIME SKIP) (I know I'm boring but it gets better)

Slender yelled " SUPPERS READY" I swear there was a stampede everybody came running down me and dawn were the last ones to eat we walked down and everyone staired at us only hoodie and Ben knows about me so everyone else was stund with me and dawn ...

When we ( TO BE CONTINUED)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm sorry guys this story is for my sister she got mad at me for some reason but I added her in this book love ya sis be careful
Read her books they are amazing her username in here is Dikolious love you sis 😀😀😀💣🔪🔫