...

Marissas pov
I open my eyes looking up to the ceiling it hurt so bad to move ... I felt like someone was sitting at the end of the bed I move my foot and felt someone's leg jerk up "Ben??" The person moves up to where I am " Yea? " my eyes start to water "I can't move it hurts to much!!!" Ben goes and gets Ej and Slenderman Ej flips me on my stomach and as soon and he lays his hand on my back I pass out the last thing I'm hearing is Dawn screaming in the hallway ...

Ej's pov
Ben and boss leaves the room I shut the door and turn off the lights I lay my hands on her back and close my eyes ...

(Vision type of thing where he can see in her back )

Moving past her muscle I move to the nerves . Seeing nothing wrong there I move to the spinal cord . I move through each piece of bone until I get to the bottom of the spin ...

I look closely and see the bottom of her spine is cracked and the bone is chipping off going into her nerve next to her spine . I think of what I could do to end the pain for her I fill in the bone so it doesn't chip anymore but if I get the bone chips out of the nerve it will cause more damage so if she takes any blows to the back or anything it will cut that nerve but it is connected to the blood vain so she may possible bleed out and die ...
(End of vision thing )

I turn on the lights hanging my head low dreading to tell dawn and Ben what is going on ...

I go out into the hall and tell them but Dawn didn't seem to believe me about it ... I started to cry then she realize if I was crying it was real . She started crying she ran off to her room as Ben stands there in shock ... boss takes him downstairs as the others are confused on what is happening ...