Feeling the sarrow

Ben's POV
Sitting in the dark I hear a small knock " come in " someone walks up to me and kisses my cheek " who are you " they started to walk out " you'll find out soon enough meet me on the porch at 12:00 " and finished walking out I looked at the alarm clock it was 11:45 u walked down to see Marissa sitting on the porch I smiled she smiled back me slowly sitting down beside her " so you kiss my cheek " she nodded ( come on Ben you can do this just lean in and kiss her already) I got my guts together and leaned in and kissed her on the lips ..
------------------------------------------------
Marissas POV
I Look over and he kisses me I start to blush but kissing back I decided I would break the kiss I leand back " well " I looked down and started blushing " I heard that you've liked me for a while but you were too scared to ask me out Ben " he looked down and nodded " good cause I like you too " he looked so shocked " Really you really like me " I nodded yes he started to blush hard " Ben would you like to be my boyfriend " He blushed even harder " HELL YEAH " I smiled and pulled him by his shirt roughly and softly kissed him goodnight and went to bed (even tho I don't sleep I'll have nightmares)
------------------------------------------------
Laying there slenderman walked in " I need you to determine if this person could be a proxy " I nodded " Be there in a sec" he teleported out I got out of bed and walked down The hall to slenders office to see a teenage girl standing there I looked over her and looked back at him he nodded I yanked one of my hackets out of my back belt loop and took a quick swing she grabbed it I twisted it and slammed her over I could tell it knocked the breath. Out of her " hmmm she's good but not good enough it will take a lot of practice " she smiled " what's you name hun " I looked over her facile expressions " its Alicia what about you " I smiled " its Marissa but the guys call me mills " she smiled " slender she can stay but she will have to practice a lot before she can go on missions or any thing which none of us are ready for.." he nodded I went down stairs to see Ben and the other boy I met he had black short emo hair and a panic at the disco shirt on but now..