Strange feeling

It has been a few weeks since me and snake had made love to each other which was amazing, we usually do it a couple times a week. I was making my way home from work since it was Monday once again but it couldn't be helped at all especially since I haven't been summoned yet by a human but I'm still young. I saw the house up ahead when a sudden feeling hit him but since it wasn't to strong I ignored it completely.

I opened the door to the house and walked in "seems snake isn't home yet" I said to myself and began to hang my coat up. As I made my way to our bedroom I began to get comfortable but again I felt I strange feeling. I looked around before shrugging and grabbing my towel before going to the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

I closed the door behind me and stripped off my dirty clothes before placing the towel beside the sink after I began to fill up the tub. I began to think about where snake might be but of course I knew he wouldn't cheat so I got in the water and relaxed. 

~~~~Time skip 25 minutes~~~~~

As I began to get up I failed to see the creepy shadow walking towards me but I felt the strange feeling, it was stronger this time. I quickly drained to tub and grabbed the towel placing it around my waist as the shadow smirked. I began to turn when a loud sound scared me to death "(M/N)!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs turning around very quickly. 

I slip in the wet tub and soon feel myself falling, my head hits the edge of the tub rought you but before I can do anything  I begin to black out. The last thing I hear is someone apologizing and frantically trying to help me.

3rd person~~

Blood began to spill from the large wound on (M/N)'s head it flowed into the drain as some leaked from the edge of the bathtub. Snake had regreted scaring his loveroom now "please honey open your eyes it's me please I didn't mean to scare you please open your eyes!" Snake cried out. Snake rushed his lover into the bedroom and began to call his mother Claude... he knew that he was going to get it now.