Nice Cream

CoolestSkeleton59:Brother!!! I bought us nice cream!!!!!

SANSationalpunmaster:*Oh cool bro. You can just leave it out on my post.

CoolestSkeleton59:oh, I thought, maybe you could come here

SANSationalpunmaster:*Ummm, sorry Paps, I gotta stay here, stay on guard you know?

CoolestSkeleton59:Oh, I guess that I'll just have to come over there and.... ;)

SANSationalpunmaster has left his post to make sure that CoolestSkeleton59 is actually holding his phone, CoolestSkeleton59 left his microphone on.

CoolestSkeleton59:Paps? Are you there, *GASP* KID WHY WOULD YOU TEXT ME SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! Poor Pap is over there all tied up while you're just sitting here texting me dirty stuff like this, I am not gonna tolerate this anymore Frisk, your grounded from levitating and hot dog stacking for 2 years. Don't give me those puppy eyes, you know you did wrong. Papyrus please your not helping (Sans the human is innocent, please give them another chance) Papyrus they've had too many chances it's time Frisk gets punished, BOTH OF YOU ENOUGH PUPPY EYES OR I'LL GIVE YOU BOTH A BAD TIME WITH MY PUNS (*Frisk smiles*) OH NO, NOT YOU, YOUR GONNA WATCH CHARA ALL DAY AND NIGHT UNTIL YOUR EYES BLEED FROM SEEING TOO MUCH KILLING!!!!! Wait did you leave the mic on?

CaretakeroftheRuins30 ran off into Snowdin to drag SANSationalpunmaster into her house, CaretakeroftheRuins30 left the microphone on.

CaretakeroftheRuins30:WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YELLING AT MY CHILD LIKE THAT, THEY WERE ONLY TRYING TO JOKE WITH YOU. I WOULD ASK YOU IF YOU CAN TAKE A JOKE BUT AFTER THIS IM NOT EVEN SURE IS WE CAN BE CONSIDERED ACQUAINTANCES! YOU ARE NEVER EVER EVER TO BE SEEN OR HEARD YELLING AT POOR FRISK LIKE THAT AGAIN AND IF EVEN THE SMALLEST WHISPER REACHES MY EARS THAT YOU SO MUCH AS USED AN ANGRY TONE WITH FRISK THEN WE ARE DONE!!!!! UNDERSTOOD? (*y-y-yes tori....) Wait did I leave the mic on?

KingGardener rushed over to the Ruins to see why CaretakeroftheRuins30 said that she and SANSationalpunmaster would be done, KingGardener left the microphone on.

KingGardener:What's all this 'we' stuff? Just because your my ex doesn't mean that we're seeing other people yet. (Asgore get out of here before I kick you out) Yes dear...