Afternoon/Night 4

I was almost running. My phone was close to my heart. I was smiling and laughing. What the hell is wrong with me! I stood still and reread the one line. ' I have a gift for you. ;3' I wonder what it is. I saw him at my door. Emma didn't bug him. She did bug me though.

"And how was school?" She smirked like she knew something.

Daft Bitch."Fine, don't you have a costumer?" I laughed and walked up the stairs.

"Oh hahaha, wouldn't be ashame if lil'Bay knew what happens at night."She crackled.

I stood frozen."You mean to tell me, you knew this whole time what you were doing! The fuck you fucking hoser, why would you do that!" I growled.

"Bitch please, I do what I want." She opened her door and went in. Laughing.

She didn't know his number or mine so she couldn't tell him. But what if she all ready did.  He wouldn't believe her. Right? What if he all ready knew. What if he saw me change when I was asleep. He could have came in at night and see it happen. Oh god! I'm spacing out. My hair all ready is a mess. I'm out of breath. Fuck it, I'm nervous. I saw him waiting. Leaning on my door.

"Hey!" He  walked over to me. "You OK?"

"Ya, I just need to sit down for a second." I opened the door and sat on the couch.

"Here." Baylen handed me a bottle of water.

"Thanks." I took the water and sipped it." By the way, Bailey and Ethan are worried about were you are." I took another sip.

"Oh..." Baylen frowned.

"What's wrong?" I put the bottle down.

"I forgot about them. Heh heh heh." He tried to seem happy.

"Wow, I've done that before. With my sister." Wait what!

"You have a brother." He corrected me.

"Right, I must be tried." That worked out well.

"I gotta go, sorry. You rest I'll by tomorrow. That's when you'll get that gift!" He smiled and opened the door.

"Baylen, weird question...but how do you feel about lairs?" I was out of breath.

"Depends, what are you lying about?" He closed the door and sat down on the chair beside my couch.

"What! No I'm not lying about everything!"I frantically waved my arms. Though I had just lied again.

 "Then who?" Baylen sat still.

"I promised I wouldn't tell anyone, but if some one lied to you, about something important. How would you feel about that?" I sad in a kind of depressed voice.

"Well if they were, like sating that they were my friend, I wouldn't really like that."I chuckled a bit.

"What if it was, dumb question, their sex?"He had a weird look on his face.

"Anika, what are you on!" He laughed." I would still like that person, But things would kind of get odd, I will tell you that." He looked at me with a smiling face. I cheered up."Are you trying to tell me your are man?" Baylen giggled and placed his hand on my head. I could tell he hesitated a bit.

What is wrong with me. With Baylen too. We sat there in my living room. Neither of us spoke. Just a bless you,.every now and then. I looked at Baylen. He was staring at the picture of me. "Hm..." is all he would say.

"Baylen is something wrong?" He look right at me.

"Anika," He paused."I keep thinking. What is you last name?" Really!