Day 4/5

~Curse day 4~

I walked back to the parking lot and hide. I became me again and took the jacket off. I was wearing my purple never give up shirt. I went inside to find Ethan and Bailey asleep. Baylen's door was open. I ran inside. A doctor was there.

"Miss, can I help you?" He had a deep voice.

"Yes, how is Baylen doing?" The doctor wrote on his clipboard.

"He has a broken ankel, inflamed multiple tend on his left leg, and sprained his right hand. He also has a minor concussion. Are you a relative of some sort, miss?" I don't know what to say.

"Sort of, like brother and sister." Baylen kind of twitched.

"Well, make your visit quick. I'm not suppose to let you see him, till eight." The doctor left the room.

I walked up to Baylen. He was sound asleep still. I'm so glad he is Ok, for the most part. He seemed to be having a nightmare. He had a scared look on his sleepy face. He woke up.

"Alex?"Baylen rubbed his eyes.

"No, silly boy. Guess again!" I giggled.

"Anika, good morning. Uh! Sorry to make you worry about me!" He frowned.

"It's fine. But...when did this happen!" I sat in a chair next to him.

"I don't know, I turned the corner and saw Ethan. The road was clear and I tried to cross. I heard tires screach. Then this car was racing down the road. I had a deer in head lights moment and that is all I can remember." He put his back against the wall.

"Ethan called me like ten minuets after you left, I didn't even hear the car. Please be more careful though." I heard foot steps right by the door. The handel turned. The door open.

"Anika your here already, Baylen I'm glad your up." Ethan closed the door.

"Ya, I'm taking a day off of school." Ethan sat down beside me.

"Is that good, for your grades?" Baylen smiled.

"I dunno? I don't really do it." I shrugged.

Ethan and Baylen were looking at me. It was odd. The nurse from before came in, she handed a glass of orange juice to Baylen. She smiled at me. I smiled back. He took a sip. It was still quiet.

I started to day dream a bit. About Baylen. I didn't know it, but Ethan and Baylen were staring at me. I came back down to earth. I was blushing. Both of them were looking at me still.

"Anika why are you blushing?" Ethan turned so Baylen couldn't see his face, then he eye brow raised.

"I am?"Let's play that 'didn't know' card.

Baylen laughed."Wow, clueless much, Anika?" His teasing still doesn't bother me. Of course it wouldn't. I like him too much for it to.

"Ha ha, guess so..." The door opened again. Bailey came in.

"Dude, your ok. I'm so glad."It sounded like he ment that.

"Well kind of."He pointed to his legges.

"Your alive aren't you?"Bailey sarcastically said.

"Bailey, stop. Baylen is alive."Ethan gave Bailey a death glare.

"Baylen is right here and your fighting in front of him." I spoke in a soft and indeering voice, that scared Bailey. He didn't notice I was sitting right next to Baylen and Ethan.

"Anika, it's fine. Hurt or not we all fight with each other, more than we should." Baylen's warm smile, was hiding something.

"Bay you shouldn't lie. If it bugs you, tell someone." Ethan and Bailey were yelling so I was hard to hear.