freckles ❁ 20

❁ Her heart broke. She hugs him, but he wouldn't wake up.

" Blake! Please I know you're pulling a prank ! Wake up ! " she cries.

Then a pair of arms hugged her , she let go of Blake and hugs him back. She choked.

"Blake. H-he "

" Shhhhhh" he shushed her.

She cried her heart out, she takes her phone out and calls Belle.

She breaks down and tries to tell her sister as she sobs.

"Hello?"

"B-Belle?"

"Yeah? Are you okay?"

"N-no."

"What happened ?"

"B-Blake k-killed -"

"Killed who? "

"S-su-icide"

"WHAT!"

"He h-had a gu-gun."

The line went dead.

She stares at her phone. She looks up at Ethan who was quietly staring at her.

"Ethan , I -" she then cries again.

"Shhhh, I kno-" the doorbell cuts him off.

She pulls away from his embrace.

"I'll go get the door." as he walks out.

She looks at Blake's lifeless body. She touches his face. Hot tears streamed down her face.

Blake why?

❣ Charles sped and they rushed towards Belle's house. His right hand tightened on the grip of the steering wheel, his other hand , squeezes Belle's.

Belle's heartbeat fasten.

She swallowed a lump on her throat trying to cry.

As soon as they reached , the door opened and a red eyed Ethan staring at them. They rushed upstairs, and Belle fell and Charles quickly grabbed her and she cries.

"BLAKEEE!" she shouts.

"No!"

She sobs. There was nothing left to do. Charles hugged her as cries too. ❣

A week later.

" You brother Blake here, did have some depression problems." The doctor said.
He squeezes Barbara's hand as the doctor explains.

It's been a week since Blake's death.

Blake's death was confirmed suicidal. They had his funeral a few days later. As Barbara and Belle cleared up his things, they found a letter and many medicines in his drawer. So Barbara took them to the doctor to double check.

"It seems like he had it since he was fourteen. " the doctor explained.

Barbara's eyes widened.

" That's when he had his emo stage." she said.

"Yes. And he started to realize when he was sixteen and he couldn't control it and that was why he started smoking according to the descriptions." states the doctor.

"But it does seem that he didn't want to take the medications about 3 months. " the doctor added.

"So here are his things. And here are his forms." as he hands Barbara a folder.

Ethan stood up with Barbara and shooked the doctor's hand.

"Thanks doc, it really helped us alot. "

"Sure." as they exited the door.

***

As they stepped into the car, he kisses her cheek.

"What was that for?"she asks him.

He grins.

"Just a comfort kiss." he says.

" Okay." as they drove off.

▶▶▶▶▶♀♂◀◀◀◀◀

One more chapter left !! I'm going to cry. I love writing this chap. It took me about like an hour to write.

I love you guys. 244 Reads!! I'm dying rn. Two more chapters then I'll probably write a sequel. How bout that! If this reaches 300 reads!

Okay. ttyl.

♡♡ Leandra