Im Tired.

CL- Why is it complicated?

"Yes, we're partners for 3 months. But I felt like I just knew him a week ago. Plus, he hate me before. Don't you ever think that it gone too fast?"

CL- You got some point there though. Why don't you just tell him that?

"I-I don't really know"

CL- Ooo~ Jerkface is being coward~

"Haha shut up moron!"

So after ten minutes I went back to my office

O.O

"O-oppa! Why are you"

Kyungsoo- it's my break time. And I want to spend it with you

There are some cupcakes and flowers on my table. I froze at my door.

He went towards me and close the door. I can't move a bit. He close the door.

"Op-"

He hugged me tight.

"I'm gonna wait for your answer no matter how long it takes"

I looked down.

Why is it so hard to tell someone the truth? Do I really love him? Or I'm just interested to his efforts?

But every time when I look into his eyes, I feel my heart pound so hard. It makes me want to scream.

"S-sure"

Kyungsoo- Always remember that I love you.

I just smile.

And he kissed my in the cheeks.

And then he left my office

I went to my table. There are Oreo cupcakes. Just what I wanted when I'm sad.

*knock knock*

"Come in"

Chanyeol- Ya Jerkface!

"Oh hey elf!"

Chanyeol- What are those stuffs.

"Oh, boss gave it to me"

Chanyeol- Ohh..

He looked down.

"Are you excited that we are going to supervise the hotel?"

Chanyeol- Yeah! Super! I already my outfit though. What are you going to wear?

"You are excited! Haha! Just a maroon suit and slucks just to look more professional"

Chanyeol- Nice choice though!

"Yeah, hey I better go. It's my time to go home and rest."

Chanyeol- Lets go down together.

"Nah I'm going to shop some clothes"

Chanyeol- Ohh ok then, take care

I went to the elevator as fast as I can. To be honest I want to go home alone. As I went to my apartment,

"Why are you here?"

Kyungsoo- I want to see you if you got home safe.

"Ahm, Oppa its been a day, and I'm tired. Can you just leave me alone for once?"

He looked down and went to my door.

I know it's kinda rude for me to ditch him out of my apartment. He is always around me for a week now and I just want to be quiet and concentrated to my work.

I prepared my bath tub just for me to relax. And some music.

Ahh~ what a day~

Oppa can't get out of my head. He is kind, romantic, materialistic person. But he is so clingy to me. It's kinda distracting mostly when I'm working and then he will go to my office when he is bored. I'm a type of person that want to work alone when someone gave me a task.

It's just, I'm not yet ready to have a relationship again.

I want to tell him that, but I don't know how and when.

I got up to my tub and wear my favorite panda pajama

Better to have some goodnight sleep and I got a lot of paper works to finish.