First day at the Hotel

Today is the day!

I woke up 7am so I can be well-prepared and take time to look presentable.

This what I look

Hair - soft curls

Face - Light Natural Makeup with red lips

Clothes - white polo with maroon suit, pencil skirt, and a pair or black heels

Man I look so professional hahaha!

*ding dong*

Coming!

*open the door*

"Im ready to go!"

Its chanyeol, he froze a bit

"Uhh hello? Earth to Chanyeol"

Chanyeol: L-le-lets go then!

Whats with him today?

So we went to his car and went to the Hotel owned by Lay. Its a 5 minute drive from my apartment.

As we reach to the hotel, we saw Lay standing outside the hotel.

"Hi Sir Lay, we're to help your hotel employees"

Lay: ahh~ just call me Lay, so you two were the person that Kyungsoo is saying

Chanyeol: Yes sir hehe

Lay: Most of the time we were talking about you Ms Cho.

O.O What?!

"Hehehe.."

I lost my focus when he told me that.

Chanyeol: Ahm we will go inside now, lets go Beth

Whats with the attitude?

So we went to the Reception Area where they will give the guest their chosen rooms. As we got there, their office is a big mess.

"When was the last time you cleaned your station?"

Employee 1: About a week ago Mam.

"Ya! Thats not good! You should ALWAYS maintain your station clean! So that when you have a customer, it will look decent and organize! You should start by organize your files here and organize the roomkeys at the wall!"

Chanyeol - you other guy, you entertain the guest, Im here to observe you when talking to your guest

Oh btw, Chanyeol and I used to work here before when Lays grandfather were still alive, right after his death, lay promoted us to work at their office where Kyungsoo is taking charge.

Employee 2: What can we help you Mam?

Chanyeol: Yaaa! That is not the right to greet your customer, it must be "GoodMorning Mam! Welcome to Lotte Hotel Bunsan, What can we help you?"
Employee 2: GoodMorning Mam! Welcome to Lotte Hotel Bunsan, What can we help you?

Customer: How nice of you to greet that way, can we have a room with 2 bedroom please?

Employee 2: Sure Mam your room number is 1405 at the 7 floor, you can also enjoy the view up there, here's your roomkey mam! Enjoy your stay!

Customer: Thank you! I will!

"Nice work there Elf ear!"

Chanyeol: Gomawoo! You too!

So our work continues for about 4 hours then Lay called us to have a drink with him in his restobar. We went there. Its was just infront of his hotel.

We saw Lay there and he shouted

Lay: Nice Job guys!  drinks on me dont worry!

Nice ahaha!

Of course I grab my drink and went to the dance floor. I dont know where is Chanyeol. His disappear as we resched here. I drank so many vodka so I sat to rest. I got tired dancing geez. Then someone went on my table. I dont know who it was because my vision is so blurry.

Guy: Hey! Stop drinking already!

"Hey why do you care? Its my-"

Then I suddenly passed out. But later on, I feel something on mylips. Is someone kissing me?! I cant get onto my senses cause Im so drunk.

"Jerkface, I really like you from the moment we first met. The woman you saw last time was just my sister. Her friemd owned the place so she invited me to go with her, I really like you Beth, I wish you know that...I love you.."

Chanyeol likes me?!

Authors Note:  So Chanyeol also likes beth huh? What will beth say when they see ewch other on their second day? Soon you'll know!
Hey I hope you enjoy reading this fanfic, sorry it took so long, but I promise that I will make it up to you guys!

Please Vote and comment Thankyou!