A lazy morning (Suga)

You woke up to find that a hand was hugging your waist and the sun was already up. At first, you struggled to get up and get away from the bed, but halfway through you realized where you were and whose that hand was. Your boyfriend, Yoongi had invited you to his house the previous night, and because when it was high time you left, it already was late, you had decided to spend the night at his house and he was the one sleeping next to you. When you sat up, Yoongi turned to your side, to face you and his hand tried to pull you back to the bed.

"Jagiya, don't leave...", he whispered.

Opening your slowly eyes, you glanced quickly at the clock and your eyes widened.

"Suga, it's already 10 AM! I have to go!"

"No, y/n, you really don't", he said, pulling you into a cuddle so quickly that you didn't have time to resist. You tried to get up but he just wouldn't let you.

"Babe, I need to go! I have to be at work at 12! And I need to eat breakfast before I leave", you muttered, trying to make an angry face, which of course made your boyfriend laugh. He moved closer to you and whispered to your ear:

"Then we have plenty of time, don't you think? Breakfast can wait".

His voice made you shiver, but you tried to hide it.

"I guess", you said, and you could already feel your cheeks starting to blush.

Yoongi, however, saw that and a side smirk appeared on his face.He made eye contact with you and brushing your hair with his fingers, he said:

" I love you, y/n, you know"

Moving even closer, he kissed you softly. Not being able to resist, you kissed him back and hugged him tightly.When, some seconds later you parted, his lips had left you breathless.

"I love you too, pabo. Now go back to sleep before the time starts drifting away", you said, realising that your face must have been all red now.

Suga, chuckling, pulled the blanket over you. He placed his hand around your waist once again and you were in the same position as before, only this time you were facing him.

" Yes, sir", he said, kissing your forehead.

Before going back to sleep, a smile was all over your face.

~•~•~• Author's Note ~•~•~•

I wrote a small imagine this time! I cannot guarantee that my imagines will always be long, it solely depends on my mood and the story that I have in mind!

Please vote or comment, so that I can know what you think! You will literally make my day!