Chapter 3 - James

hey guys thanks for the reads so far please comment to let me know if your enjoying it

I'm sorry but this chapter is very short, it also contains some very upsetting scenes and I don't suggest reading to the faint of heart

thanks again guys XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You me dinner Friday night? Xx I sat nervously staring at my phone waiting for a reply, waiting for a no my phone buzzed it was Hannah, Wait James did you just ask me out on a date? I looked confused as if she was confused or playing, my phone buzzed again, Hannah, I'm playing, yeah that sounds nice xxx. 

My face grew a huge smile, a girl a very cute girl just accepted to go on a date with me, I stood up and ran downstairs to tell my parents that I got a date with the cutest girl in the year, I look around the house but they we're nowhere to be seen they must've gone out. I grabbed a snack and went back upstairs to continue writing my story that I got the view for earlier.

I sat upstairs for about 30 minutes before I started feeling my attitude slowly change, my hands stop moving around the keyboard, I walked into my bathroom opened my medicine cupboard and rifle through trying to find my anti-depressants I take two out I take them then sit in the bath waiting for them to work, I look up and see my razor I pick it up and look at the blades and how easy they are to get out. 

I get out one of the razors and place it on my skin...