Chapter 8- James

"You don't like pain do you?" The Shady man said before sliding his knife down my chest, a sharp scream echoed through the halls behind the doctor, he sharply turns and walks over to the door that is hanging off the hinges "My pet? Is that you?" He said with a worried tone in his voice before he scurried out of the room.  I started to struggle but it was useless I was handcuffed to this dirty hospital bed. A few moments later he walked back into my room with a hairless dog that looked very humanoid, then I realised it was the rake, my biggest fear. The crazed man joked about letting go of the leash and then he did. The thing jumped onto me and but my throat all I could hear was the crazed man laughing hysterically. Then everything went black....
I woke up panting and clutching my neck, his laugh still echoed in my head. Taunting me. I tried to sleep more that night but I couldn't I was terrified. I got out my laptop and started researching nightmares like that, what it could mean and what induces them.
I pull out me phone and text Hannah hey baby, I had a nightmare it was horrible but your probably asleep so sleep well :*
I walk out of my room into the bathroom where I blacked out...
—————————————————
Hey everyone, sorry this chapter took soooooo long to come out but it's here, I wanted to show you the extent of how messed up James' mind can be. So I hope you enjoyed it