Chapter 4- James

Chapter 4 – James

My phone buzzed I looked down and saw that it was from Hannah Hey I'm not doing anything wanna come round? Xx I looked again to make sure I read it correctly and I did, Hannah Matthews just asked me to hang out, yeah sure I'll be there soon xx, I hopped up off of the floor dropping the razor in the toilet ran out of the door and grabbed the closest shoes I had then threw them on I picked up my wallet, door/car keys and dashed for my car.

I raced to Hannah's house not wanting to waste any time with her, I slowed at the next red light because I don't want to get a speeding ticket that would ruin my day. I turned the corner and saw her huge house, I pulled into her driveway and jumped out of my car and walked up to the door.

I knocked twice and waited until she opened the door. I looked up at the enormous house which had 3 floors, after 5 minutes Hannah opened the door. She was wearing white jean shorts and a vest top with a skull made of sequens her hair was tied up ina a bun and she was wearing light make up.

"hey, you got here quick" she said letting out a little giggle

"I wasn't doing anything, so I thought might as well" I said rubbing the back of neck with my left arm. Hannah looked at me and her face dropped like she saw a ghost. Little did I know she was looking at my arm.

"James? What is that on your arm?" She said scared and worried. I looked down at my arm and on my white long sleeve shirt there was a line of red, it was blood. I looked at Hannah and said jokingly

"I was snorting jam off my arm" letting out a light chukle hoping this joke would get me off the hook, her mouth lifted into a small smile and invited me into her house. It looked the same as the last time I was here but there was a lot more people at her house then. The walls we're white with picture frames over the walls of her and her family.

We walked into her living room where her 64 inch ultra HD TV is we sat on one of her ice white sofas and put on some random channel and we started watching the program that was on. After about 10 minutes of silence. Hannah looked at me and said,

"James, you are a really talented author" she said looking at me smiling, I gasped with shock someone actully liked my work, I didn't know what to say.

"wait you actually liked it? You mean you enjoyed it?" I said with disbelief. She looked at me and nodded I felt my cheeks getting warm so I turn away to hide my excitement, Hannah moved closer to me and asked me if I wanted to watch a film.