Part 2: Emma

Part 2: Emma

Seth asked her why because it had seemed oddly out of character of her of her to say her parents wanted her. Emma normally wanted to spend every waking moment with Seth so Emma told him they had plans tomorrow and she wanted to make sure she was ready and lively tommorow morning. Seth still not throughly convinced said at least stay 10 more minutes so they could talk because he had something to tell her before she went home. So there they were in the room when Seth said he loved her for the first time and he was sorry that he tried to pull any funny business. But Emma wasn't convinced so she asked him to drive he home. He did and she felt awful when she left. But success she left without anything happening ot her and her night ended semi-good.

So this night is why Emma needed to break up with him because she knew next time she wasnt leave the same. Prom was coming up so that would be the next time it could happen. But what would happen when she did have to do the task at hand? Could she still be dauntless? Or would she go into that deep place she never wanted to go again, where depression and what she was before? She didn't want to go there again. Ever. But here he came strutting down the hall like there was a light shining down on him and everybody cleared the way for him. Teeth with the tiny shine and hair that flopped just the right way. All this would go away in 3, 2, 1.