Your Best Friend

(The whole world is ending, you struggle, Nothing happened, You call for help, but nobody came...)

'Roles reversed now... Huh Asriel?'

Chara says, grinning with a single red beaming eye. Asriel cries quietly watching the world he once cherished be torn apart.

'It wasn't supposed to end like this'

he mumbled to himself. He calls out,

'Frisk! I know you're in there, please hear me out, you saved me, you saved everyone, and now you're just destroying everything everyone worked so hard for, but I know that you're still in there somewhere,  Chara may possess you, but your soul is still yours, so use what determination you have, and fight back! Frisk! I love you...'

Chara's eye goes back to normal for a second and recollections flash in her eyes, as she remembers who Frisk really is...

'NO! NO! I WILL MURDER YOU, ASRIEL... YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE DESTROYED HUMANITY BUT INSTEAD YOU LET YOURSELF FALL, AND NOW I WILL FINISH YOU...'

She screams while swinging her knife at Asriel.

'I know that somewhere, somehow, we'll be together, and deep down, so do you...' Asriel says gives her a little smile.

'I WILL FUSE FRISKS SOUL WITH MY POSSESSION AND DESTROY IT, THEN ALL THE MEMORIES OF YOU WILL BE VANQUISHED!' She exclaims, looking slightly nervous as she shouts,

'FRISK, YOU WILL NEVER CONTROL ME, NOW GIVE IN AND LETS FINISH THIS WHINY GOAT!'

But her expression vanishes... She looks away from Asriel, and closes her eyes, hoping that Frisks soul will comply and give in, that Frisks determination will fall, and that the demon shall rise...

B u t     N o b o d y     C a m e . . .