4 Emilys pov

It's been a few weeks and It's June. I'm getting ready to go to our first party an official couple, sam's birthday.
Charlotte's wearing her long teal  "red carpet" dress and frankly next to her I looked like a potato.
"Hurry up!" She shouted impatiently from outside of the bathroom "how long does it take to put on 1 dress"
"20 minutes apparently" I called back.

When I finally emerged from the bathroom, she softly kissed my cheek. "You look stunning"
I said she did too.

We walked down the stairs arm in arm. No one suspected anything, they thought it was just a best friend thing. Sam was dancing with his girlfriend Emily.S which was unusual because he NEVER dances!
But it is his 21st. So why shouldn't he dance.
But to be honest, Emily probably made him.

Drinks were flowing to everyone but us and things were starting to get,well... everyone was pissed. So we escaped out of the back door with Murphy and lay on the grass.
"Wow" she said "aren't they beautiful!"
I too gazed in awe at the spectacular night sky and said "look its orion's belt"
"Science nerd" she joked sticking her tongue.
Then we both started pissing ourselves laughing.

One drink did this to us? We're such light weights.