17

*4 days later*

It has been four days since I haven't heard from my best friend Anahi and I'm really starting to get worried. Shawn left again and to be honest I'm starting to get sick and tired of it. I have a LOT of things to do today which means I have to buy groceries and clean the whole house and all that boring stuff. Im probably just going to start cleaning first.

I went into my room and put some comfortable clothes on and put my hair up into a messy bun. I walked into my living room and turned on the T.V and changed it to the music channel. Okay I'll start with the living room.

*10 minutes later*

Okay so I'm done with cleaning the living room. Shawn is still not here, I'm thirsty. I walked to the kitchen to get a water bottle from the refrigerator. *BEEP* *BEEP* breaking news today. Police have been searching for Cristina who has been missing for a week. They found her but she wasn't the only one they found. Sadly Cristina and Anahi were both found dead behind an abandoned building. There is no sign of who did this horrible act. Sorry for those loved ones that are hurting right now....

A/N: How will Mackenzie react? Ohhh gotta wait and find out :) please vote and byeeee love you guys
- Anahi :)