I'm Drowning In These... (Part 2)/Stained Glass (Part 1)

I had to cut off the last one because my phone lags like s*** when it reaches 2000+ words...

I do not own anything except for this story and some of the plotlines.

...

(#19: medicthekitty dares:) "Share your most awkward moments." (To: All)

G: I caught Outer singing to "Barbie Girl". I just stood there. I just listened to him.

Outer: How long have you been standing there then?

G: Throughout the entire song.

Outer: WHAT

Fell: I never thought you'd do that... (trying to hide laughter)

Science: That reminds me... I was doing s*** late last night...

Sans: And...?

Science: I heard things...

Sans: Like what?

Science: Like whispers. I checked if anyone was in the living room. Heck, I even checked the whole house.

Science: Nobody was there but only me. Then, I heard static from the TV. I didn't even remember turning the TV on.

Sans: Did you turn off the TV...?

Science: Of course I did!

Everyone: <•_•> ...

G: ...

G: You what...

Science: ...?

G: WHENEVER THE TV TURNS ON WITHOUT NOTICING, DON'T TURN IT OFF OR TOUCH IT

G: WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HE HAPPENING TO YOU INSIDE YOU RIGHT KNOW?!

Science: What...? I feel normal.

G: Maybe now, but later on you'll feel something different.

Everyone: <•_•> ...

Horror: This escalated from awkward moments to paranormal activities so quickly it's terrifying.

Everyone: Agreed. (nods)

(#20: asks:) "How'd you two get out of the Anti-Void?" (To: Ink, ERROR)

Ink: We had our ways.

Swap: Like what?

Ink: We first opened a portal to OuterTale. Then from OuterTale, we opened a portal to the Multi-Verse.

Ink: It drained a lot of energy from ERROR, though. Teleporting two times in a row with OuterTale being far from the Multi-Verse is a long trip.

Sans: Couldn't you just have made a portal from the Anti-Void to the Multi-Verse??? That's easier.

Ink: The Anti-Void does have a link to all the other AUs except for the Multi-Verse itself. Every AU has a link to the Multi-Verse except for the Anti-Void.