Hello! ^-^

May 7, 2016

         Hello♡ Today I had a really fun day. We (me, my mom, and dad) are out camping! Well, to be honest I don't really like camping. But why not give it a try? Right now we are out in the woods somewhere in Missouri US. They have a lot more ticks than back home. That sucks, but it's much more pretty than back home too. So I guess that's a win win. Ohh, and I guess since you are a new diary that I should get you all caught up with who I am and all that jazz. So, let's start with... my mom.
         She is really nice. She is 5'2 and very pretty. Has a new hair cut (wich I am proud to say that I cut it) and it's really nice, ohh and we gave her highlights too. Her hair is naturally black but it was already coloured red. She is a little cubby but I think it's cute. She hates it, and I can understand. Her favorite colour is bright orange and she loves birds. Not just any birds but those one you find in the rain forest, they have lots of colours and a long yellowish orangish beaks. I forgot what they are called. But they are really pretty. Her favorite flower is a blue morning glory. I sorta don't get that. Her favorite colour is orange but she likes blue flowers... let's see, what eles could I tell you about her?
         Well we have a dog, but it's her's. It's a small white pomeranian. She loves him soo much. And I do too. It likes to cuddle just like I like to. And it loves to run around and jump all around, and he loves his little rope. I have lots of fun with him. He is sitting at my moms feet.  I hope he don't get ticks. Or me, or mom, or dad! Anyways I have to go, mom is calling me. I'll talk to you some other time diary. ♡

L♡ve,
Your's truly