yeep

May,

Hay guys!! I'm alive!!! ^-^ Last night was a small bit chilly, but way better than  outside. I woke up sweating tho... it gets REALLY hot right as the sun comes up. But that's ok, it made me get up earlier so now I can get more stuff done. I think I may start with tidying up the livingroom... I'll talk to you guys later today and tell ya about all the wonderful things I found!!! ^-^

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Helloooo!!! I'm back!! It's almost sundown. My day was filled with cleaning, organizing, moving furniture, exploring, and reading. I was more productive than I thought I would be!!! ^-^ I only worked inon the first floor tho. Also, I was jumpy as ever. A couple times I nearly had a heart attack from things falling when I was moving furniture. Anyways, do you know how hard it is to get dust off of things? I'll just let you know, it's REALLY hard! But it helped that this old place has a water supply. But, I'm not sure how good it really is so I'm just using it for cleaning and not drinking. I washed a lot of dishes. Most of them were chipped but they were very pretty. Better than the plates and cups at my old home. Salvation army made it all miss matched, but it's fine. Gotta love dem cheep stuffs. Hahahaha. I washed a couple pans. I don't know how to cook any thing, but I figured that I could just boil the water so I can make sure it's good to drink when the time comes. I'm sorry, I know I'm all over the place, but I also found a crawl space in my room under the bed. I looked around in there and through a little flashlight down their. I didn't go in. I will tomorrow.  Or another day when I can be sure that I'm alone and that it's safe.

Omg!! I'm sooo sorry, I almost forgot!! I got a nock on the door. I just ran and hid in a room with a window that looked right at the front door, but I didn't see anyone. Just a package. It scared the shit out of me so I didn't get it. I've seen way too many horror films to go with that. I don't know how I forgot... maybe I'm just tierd is all. Anyways, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!!

L♡ve,
The tierd child