Imaginary or Real

• Dedicated to A man who died a while back

5 years before

As I began to talk to Angle on the floor of my bedroom I heard mommy coming up the stairs. So this means I have to whisper. Mommy never believed in Angle she thinks that Angle is an imaginary creature I made up from my head. However I know that shes real.

Shes not just  person, but an angle, a beautiful angle that was meant for me and only me. Thats why mommy can't see her. Angle has beautiful long blonde hair with flowers tied into her braid.  She has the most beautiful green eyes that you could ever dreamed of. That voice that makes her perfect for singing a lullaby,  she sings to me all the time, since mommy never had the time to. Her face had a perfect complexion, no scars, marks, or any type of acne anywhere.

"Liliana may I come in?"  I heard my moms voice at the door. I hated her in my room, I was ten and was very different from the other girls. I liked heavy metal,  screamo, techno, and rock bands. My dad showed me that type of music before he died of an early death,  he was in the army,  so he will never be forgotten. My favorite band though is Falling in Reverse,  I love Ronnie. I have signed autographs,  posters, albums,  bracelets,  shirts, everything you could ever imagine. My mom, was in playboy, she knew Ronnie's girlfriend,  that's how I got as much as I did, and I cherish it all. The other parts that makes me different from the other girls is that, while they crush on guys with there gal friends, I'm crushing on girls with my guy friends. Many other girls thought I was weird so I just hung out with guys or Angle.

"Yes mommy, come on in." I gave Angle that one look that says 'dont give it away that your here or we'll never hear the end of it' look. Angle always loved to make my mom know that I still had her as a friend.

The only problem was that she didn't believe, so she couldn't see.

"Hey Liliana,  I was wondering what you might want for dinner? " as my mom gave that straight out tone that she usually gave me, ever since dad died. Another thing about  my mother,  she hated my personality,  I remind her too much of daddy. Now, Angle for once was being quiet.

"It don't matter mom, whatever you want to cook." I gave her a smile.  She didn't like much, but my smile made her smile.

"okay....how about home made pizza, like you and grandma made it?" she gave me a slight smile.

"Sure mom, but I cant help today, I have to hang out with a friend today, remember?" she always forgot when I hung out with Blake, he was my closest friend, his dad served with my dad. They were like my second family,  but much closer. 

"Oh yes, I forgot,  then Ill just order out from the Italian restaurant.  Im gunna call now, and leave, by the time I get back,  Blaze shoukd be here." she smiled at me...damn her hes always here, always been there for me the least she can do is remember his name.

"Mom, for the tenth millionth time, its BlaKKKKe." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fine, Ill be back in 20 minutes. " she shut the door behind her.

"See Lily, I told you..."  I cut Angle off knowing the rest of the sentence.

"Someone who won't listen,  won't believe." she always said that about my mom. Well it was true, she never paid much attention to me. Mostly to all of her new guy friends.

"Liliana I have told you so many times,  but you don't listen. " she gave me a slight frown.  She tried to protect me in the best ways ever since we met, I could remember it like it was yesterday.

~FLASHBACK~

I was sitting in the woods crying about my dad, I was about 6. I just got the news so I went up to our old tree house that we built. I was sitting in the tree house,  with a razor,  letting blood drip from my arms on to the autumn leaves below me.

Soon after 1000 tears and blood drops have fallen, I saw her, I climbed down from the tree to see who she was.

"Hello? Who are you?" I walked up to her scared and shaking.  Why was she here, who was she, did she know my dad or mom? A bunch of questions were rambling through my head.

"My name is Angle,  hello!" She seemed so cheery.  Her presence just made me smile.

"Um...hi...my name is Liliana...." I took a pause to see if she would say anything, she smiled as I said my name.

"So, this is my lovely new friend?"  okay that kinda scared me. "May we talk in your tree house? " I figured what the heck, if she decades on trying something I'll push her out tje door and she'll break her leg.

"Sure...."  I said it without a tone and walkked up the latter.

We sat on the couch that my dad brought here for me.

"So? What do you want?" " I said with no fear in my voice, she seemed okay.

"Well, I was sent to find you,  You see I'm your guardian a angle. " I started to laugh.

"What? You're a guardian angle....I'm sorry, but that sounds like a crazy fairy tail." I started to giggle.

"Let me finish Liliana...." she paused and as I didnt say a word she went on.  "Well, I ended up killing myself at the age of 7, I was going through the process that you are being put through. So instead of sending me to rest, they let me become an angle, so I had to decide who I would protect.  I told my creator,  that I want a girl who is going through the process that I had to be in.  So then she picked you, and now I can finally meet you since it seems like now would be a good time to. " as she explained I started to laugh again.

"Okay miss "guardian angle" of mine prove it." I gave her a smirk.

"Fine..." she started to glow, and these gorgeous white fluffy feathered wings started to grace fully come out of her back. I walked up to it and petted them. "Is this proof enough? " she asked as a tear came down my face.

"Yes...yes it is." I smiled and then she wrapped me up in her soft wings.

Ever since then she has been my best friend ever since.

~end of flash back~

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

So this was chapter one of the book, Imaginary or Real, Meeting Angle. Thank you so much for reading,  this my first sorta happy book, so sorry if its not good...ill be writing more soon. Vote, comment, watch!