Good or Bad

Chapter 5

5 years later

Well, now im older Ronnie gives me lessons.  Crissy's has an amazing baby named Willow. My mom has a new boyfriend,  and Blake told me he loves me. That didn't really shock me though.  I like guys and girls, so I gave him a shot. Im in 9th grade now. One of the girls still bullies the living sh! t out of me though.

I woke up to a text at 8 in the Morning,  of course its Blake with his good morning messages.

"Hey, Liliana,  I'm going out to the skate park. They said they needed a new singer, want to tag along? " my eyes almost popped out of my head.

"Sure thing, pick me up whenever. " I texted back then got out if bed to make the family breakfast.

"Kk be there in 10, we'll eat, chill, then leave. Audition is at 11 ♥ love ya see you soon. " then he got offline.

I went downstairs in my booty shorts and tank top to make breakfast. Oatmeal for Willow,  Eggs with bacon for Ronnie, for Crissy pancakes and sausage,  mom has waffles, I eat a fruit salad, and for  Blake he eats fruit just like me. As soon as all the food was set out every one ran to table, and Blake came at perfect timing.

I open the door to my long black hair that flows over one eye, snake bites, arm tattoo of his and my dads name on military guns, black BVB t-shirt, black skinny jeans, bright blue eyes, with eyeliner, and skate board in hand boyfriend.

"Hey Liliana,  can I come in?" I smiled then nodded. He walks in, puts his skateboard down and sits at the table next to me.

"So Blake, hows the skating been going?" Ronnie asked while ending the dead silence.

"Good, Liliana here is going to get an audition to see if she could play at the place where me and the guys skate." He smiles and looks at me.

"Well congratulations,  hope you do well. Show them what I tought ya Lil Rocker." Ronnie laughed then looked at Crissy who was helping little 3 year old Willow eat.

"Hey Liliana I heard there's a dance going on at the school that you are also djing for congrats! " Crissy said as she wiped Willow's mouth off. They seem more of parents then my mom does.

"Well, its only the girl singer songs Im doing, the guy is Blake's friend named Ashton. He loves Falling in Reverse,  would you mind if he came over before the dance?" I sorta put the question out to everyone.

They all nodded with sync.

"Ill do the dishes, you go get ready for your audition. " Crissy smiled then kissed the top of my head.

"Thanks! Ill be back down soon Blake"i went to take a shower.

I got out blow dried my hair, put on all the make up. It looks way better now that im older, all of Blake's friends hit on me. My hair is up in a spiked bun that looks black, purple,  and blue. I got my FIR outfit on and I grab my sheets of music to practice.  All done and ready, now to hop into Blake's sexy jet Black Mustang.

As I walked downstairs Blake's eyes were in  awe.

"Wow, you look gorgeous. " his blues were so amazing when black made them pop out.

"Really? " he said I always looked pretty, but not gorgeous so that was a little bit of a boost.

His arms wrapped around my waist and spun me around with a few moments of kissing after.  I started to blush, being his friend was cool, being his girlfriend way better. He drove us there and we were right on time.

"Good luck." He kissed my forehead.

"Skate on." I smiled to him as he walked away.

I went into the audition like I would to knock on Ronnie's door. Happy,  excited,  and blown away.