scared

CHAPTER 6

I woke up to squirming underneath my head. My eyes opened and I noticed that Ashton was feeling pain again. I got up and helped him to sit up.

"Hey Liliana. " he spoke gently trying to hold back tears.

"Shhhhh" I gently presses my pointer finger upon my lips to his. "Ill get you some breakfast,  and also the medication that the doctor prescribed." I kissed his forehead then walked out of the room.

My mom was down stairs making breakfast,  I ignored her, her new guy friend was over. He was ok, but she is heartless to me when we're around him. I grabbed a bowl of fruit, a glass of O-J and the medication. 

When I walked back into my room he layed there on the floor.

"And what exactly were you trying to accomplish? " I asked as I prompt him back up on my bed.

"Well, miss smart a$$ I was trying to get up and walk around." He looked me in the eyes and gave me a slight smile.

"Well, dumba$$ couldn't you of waited until I got food into you with your medication? " I asked as I put the bowlof fruit in front of him. "Finish then I'll give you medicine. "I set the O-J next to him on my side table.

"Well, someone's playing nurse." He giggled then put a strawberry in his mouth.

"Hey, you know I only act like this when I care."I gave him a slight nudge,  then got up and started to blush my hair.

"Well, im done,  and thanks for caring."he smiled then took the pill down with his juice.

"LILIANA CAN YOU GO PULL THE CAR UP FRONT?" My mom screamed from downstairs.

I left rhe room, as I walked outside I noticed red writing onthe garage door, I pulled it down to see in a Crimson Red color 'bitch revenge is here'.

I screamed then ran back inside.

"Liliana whats wrong? " Ashton asked as he pulled me close.

"Go look at the garage door! " I pulled him outside.  However,  when we got there the writing was gone.

l"What were you screaming about?" He looked at me dumbfounded.

"There was writing in Crimson Red,  I swear!" My entire body was shaking. I swear to god if this is my mind f^cking with me it isn't funny.

"Maybe you were seeing this Lily. Just pull your mom's car up and you'll be fine. There's wrong, if anything else happens I'll be here watching you. Go park the car before your mom has another b*tch fit." he hugged me then sat on the sidewalk.

I got into the car and started it. My heart rate was speeding and my head was spinning. It felt like a life of horror was happening to me.

As I got out the car my mom was standing there with her boyfriend.

"Hey Liliana can you do me a favor?" she asked as looked at her.

"What is it mom?" I rolled my eyes, usually a favor was something like borrowing money for James or something stupid.

"Could you give me $130 I need to go out with James before he leaves for his Italy trip." She stated with pleading eyes. May I also say that I payed for that too, 5000 dollars all for my mom.

"Fine, on one condition...." she stood there silent. My conditions she hated, it usually had to deal with my, what she called, "emo" style.

"Fine, what is it?" she said as she gave Ashton a dirty look. Ashton was the one who showed me and Blake our music. He was the one who inspired me. So normally all of my ideas he was involved.