Liliana's mom is done

Chapter 2

As I started to remember that day I heard Blake knocking down stairs.  Angle had to shake me to snap me out of the memory.

"Liliana,  Blake is here." She smiked seeing the way my face lit up.

I ran down the stairs and slipped and slided trying to get to the door.  Blake was one of the few guys that didn't judge me for who I was. He always made me laugh, even when I couldn't find my fake smile. I opened the door to see Blake holding out a yellow rose, and the new FIR albulm Fashionably Late.

"Hey Silly Lily." he smiled than walked into me for a great big hug. "Before I give you the gifts,  lets go upstairs to your room and talk. " he gave me a tilt of his head, which was his way of saying 'lead the way'.

I walked up the stairs with him close behind me. As we walked in the room he shut the door behind himself,  knowing that if my mom heard the music she wouldn't be happy.

"Blake, oh my goodness I've missed you so much over break! " I exclaimed giving him another big hug.

"I know, I felt bad so I got you your favorite flowers,  with the album you wanted....shall we listen?" I nodded then took the flowers and put them into my bedside vase.

"Wow, they are beautiful,  I still can't believe that you remember." He put theCd in the radio and smiled at me.

The day we met was much sadder than when I met Angle.

~Flashback~

I was sitting at my fathers funeral,  as I put a vase of yellow and red roses by my father's coffin I heard a sligyt little cough from behind me. When I turned I saw Sargent Alistair. And his son around my age right next to him, I seen around school,  however never talked before.

"Hey Captains Daughter, you okay Liliana? " he asked as he knelt down and put his hands upon my shoulders.

"Yes....I will be." A tear had rolled down my face. 

Then out of nowhere Blake looks at his dad, then Alistair nodded then went to speak with my mom. I stood there for a second,  but then I sat down with tears running down my face.

As I closed my eyes,  I heard some one kneeling in front of me. Then I felt a soft fabric wipe away tears, when I opened my eyes Blake was wiping away my tears.

"Hi, my dad worked with your dad, Captain Alistair. Im Blake." He gave me a slight smile.

"Hi, my name is Liliana. " I smiled back and ever since that moment we have been getting closer and closer.

~reality~

"Wow, this album is amazing. Is Angle here?" Blake  didn't see but he believed.  Thats another reason why hes so much closer to me than I am with my mom.

"Yea it really is." I ended up putting my head in his lap as we talked until mama brought us food.

After we ate me and him started to read, in the same position we were before we ate. Around 8 he went home.

So I took a shower then climbed I into bed, as Angle sang me to sleep I felt a gentle smile creep onto my lips. It felt good to smile,  on my will.

The next morning I forgot that my mom was home.  So me aand Angle were chatting up a storm,  then I heard my  mom open up my door.

"Are you talking to that imaginary creature of yours?" She gave me a very annoyed look.

"Mom, shes real!" I got so frustrated from her.

"Liliana stop being so immature m you're 10 now!  You need to give up on all of this!  Why can't you just be normal? " as she said that tears rolled down my face.

"Get out!" That drove me over the edge.

"Stop acting like your father!" She slammed my door behind her as she left.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

This is the end of chapter 2....hope u enjoyed, sorry that it took so long.