Chapter One

'WE ARE, WE ARE, WE ARE MADE OF BROKEN PARTS WE ARE, WE ARE, WE ARE, BRO-'

I shut my alarm off. I lazily get my arse out of bed, walking towards my bathroom. I look at my reflection, a grumpy brunette with tired hazelish redish eyes. I take a shower and do my thing in there. I get out dry my hair and turn on my curling iron. for the first day ya gotta look good. once my hair is dry I just pick out the outfit for the day. a black high-low skirt and a ruffly white tank top with some black flower print all topped off by a pair of silver glittery Toms. I walk to my bathroom curl my hair making cute brown ringlets, I goat simple with makeup. just light bronze shimmery eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss. I throw on my outfit and head down stairs. No mom, no dad, I hate it when they go to work. I just grab a pear and my stuff and head out. heading towards my baby, my car. Ya know the typical white slug bug. I start my car and head towards Hellsburry High, I love to call it Hell High. once I park I immediately see my bestest friend ever. Alyshia.

"OMG JENNICA" she shouts. Oh god.

"OMG Alyshia" I mock.

"Ohkay, ya know that kid in freshman year who got expelled?" she asks.

"Uhm yea that Harold dude.." I say awkwardly

"It's Harry, well he's back."

"Oh why did he get expelled?"

"He threatened to kill our principal " She answers.

After that she blabs in about more drama I nod not listening and my eyes drift away to see a boy, with curly hair staring at me. Me. Me. Shit shit shiiiiit. That's that Harry boy. He bites his lower lip while walking over to my direction.

"Hey! are you even listening?! Ugh. I gotta go." she says leaving me. and Harry. walking to me.

"Hey babe, what's you're name" He whispers in my ear.

"Je-Jennica" I manage to say. he lightly pushes me against my car. he leans in and I quickly squirm out of his grip and run towards the schools door. I wasn't gonna waste my first kiss on a guy I didn't even know. Like who just tries to kiss a girl? God dammit. As I make my way to my locker I notice Alyshia kiss her boyfriend. I hated her boyfriend. The reason why is he attempted to rape me. Ever since he just hurts me. He stops by my house and beats the living shit out of me. I don't even bother telling Alyshia. Or anyone. I officially open my new locker and stuff my stuff in there. I take a look at my schedule

'Period 1- Mrs. Smith. Room, 301'

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath. the classroom was on the other side of the school. I continue to walk to my class until I feel a grip on my arm pull me to the left. I turn to see the same brown curls as I saw this morning followed by his beautiful green eyes.

"Leave me alone." I spat out as I try to escape his tight grip.

"Nah, babe. You're WAY too gorgeous for that" He whispers in my ear with makes my cheeks burn. This isn't right. Nope. Ima nerd, he's a 'bad boy'. No attracting opposites. I snap out of my thoughts and realize he is staring at me... with his hands around my waist and our foreheads touching.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?". I hear a far to familiar girl voice say.

------------------------

(A/N)

Ommg. do you think I should go on? too cliche? PLZ give me an answer!! I do need advice to message me? thank you and vote comment WOOHOO (((BTW the chapters will be longer)))

-Alii XoXo