Chapter 2- Hold On Pain Ends.

Authors Note//

Well Guys.. I'm back!

Sorry I've been gone for so long, I've been having to deal with family drama and stuff.

But no need to fear, Taylor is here!

Yes, I am working on I thought I Knew too so don't freak.

I just was in my feelings about this story sooooo. I have presented to you chapter two!

Love me, hate me, it doesn't matter. Just read it and I Thought I Knew will be updated before you know it. (:

Remember to COMMENT FAVORITE VOTE!

ABUSIVE CONTENT.

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2-

Hold On Pain Ends.

I have been clinging to that quote ever since my parents started hating me. That day came when my brother was born. Well, for my mom. Max was always the kid they wanted because he was a boy. Not me, because well, I'm a girl.

Whenever i was born seventeen years ago, my mom immediately said she didn't want me. My own mother had told the doctors to put me up for adoption, but my dad being my hero had refused and said that " I was the most precious baby he'd ever seen."
My mom though of course wanted a boy, so she was quite disappointed when she found out that I was in fact a girl. Throughout the years her rejection stung, but i always had my dad to lean on. I was my daddy's princess. Oh how I wish that were still true, but of course not everything can go Avery Berks way. Scratch that, it never does.

I sit up in my bed drenched with sweat. Of course the a.c doesn't work and hasn't for a very long while now. Getting up, I shake off my wet clothes and throw them on the floor. Honestly, I'm not not ready to go to school today. We've been back to school for two weeks now, today starting the third week and school has been anything but easy for me. Of course it's not with the work. Academics has always come easy to me. It was the fact that I go to school with Olivia Collins. Everyday these past two weeks she hasn't failed to either humiliate, push, kick, make fun of me and my parents. Olivia never gets tired of bullying me, but I'm tired of it. Maybe it's the fact that I don't have the newest Michael Kors, or the hottest shoes out right now, but that isn't technically my fault. It gives her no right to humiliate me in front of the entire school. I'm tired of always going home and locking myself up in my room to not only cry about what she does to me, but what physical and emotional pain my parents also cause me. But, going to the library every day after school does help. I actually have someone who cares about me there.

After I'm done getting dressed in my usual attire, I open my door and immediately hit with the smell of stale beer.

My mom has been acting demented for the last then last couple of days. When I'd walk out of my bedroom door and she's be there, right in front of me. She wouldn't say anything though. She'd just stand there and stare at me with her bloodshot eyes. I'd say her name a few times trying to get her attention, but all I would get is a slow wicked grin appear on her face. And that's it, she'd walk away afterwords humming a tune that I couldn't quite decipher. It was her favorite one to hum and it sent chills down my spine. So, that's why I'm surprised today when I don't see my mother staring into my soul when I open the door.

I twist my head to look down both hallways to see if she's in the shadows watching me, because yes, she does that too.

Seeing no one down either hallway I head for the stairs. I haven't eaten since Saturday so it doesn't surprise me when my stomach lets out a loud rumble. I didn't want what was coming next, but I'm too late to see the back of someone's hand coming straight at my face.