1.

Jenna's POV

I grab my bag and head to my new school. My older brother, Jesse stays at home because he got out of school early just because of how smart he is. He's only 17. I walk to the school doors and let myself in. There was a whole lot of kids here. There was this boy though. He had caught my eye. He was so gorgeous. I looked down and headed to the office. 

"Hi My name is Jenna McCann. I'm new here" I say to the older lady who looked like she was 35. She smiles and hands me my schedule. I look at the paper. Hmm. 

First period: Homeroom

Second period: Math.

Third period: History

Fourth Period: Lunch

Fifth period: Science

Sixth period: Lanuage Arts. 

and final, Seventh period: Art. 

All for 8 hours a day. It also says my locker number and code. 

Locker number:1144 Code: 26-02-11

I sigh and walk to my locker. The boy came to his locker, which was 2 down from mine. I stuck my head in my locker and hoped he didn't notice me. He shut his locker and walked away. I put my head out and put my things out of my back pack and put them in. I grab my math stuff and headed to my homeroom. I sat at the back playing with my string that was attached to my sweater. 

After 4 mins of sitting in the room, I heard everyone yell, Fight! Fight! Fight! I ran out and saw a big tough guy about to punch the boy that I saw earlier. I gasp and run to get the principle. "Excuse me, There is about to be a fight outside room 150." I tell the principle. We both ran to the fight. As soon as we got there, the tough guy had already punched the boy in the face. The principle called the guards and pulled the tough guy off of the boy. I grabbed the boy who was limping now. "Are you okay?" I ask him. He nods his head. "Just take me to the nurse." he mumbles and I help him. He points to where the nurse is. 

We both sat on the chairs waiting for the nurse to come out. I say guards take the guy away. "What was that guy doing anyway?" I ask without noticing I said it out loud. "He does this every week. He thinks he owns this school. He's the main bully. I would stay away from him by the way." The boy asks. "Oh and I'm Harry." Harry adds. "I'm Jenna but call me Jen or Jenny." I say and he nods. 

I tell the nurse all about it and she takes care of Harry. By the time we got out school was half way over. Turns out me and Harry got the same classes together. We went to lunch and sat at different places. Then, went to our next class which was science. 

~After school~

"Thanks for helping me go to the nurse." Harry says walking outside with me. "No problem." I say. I give him a hug and said good bye. 

When I got home, I took a 2 hour nap and did my homework, ate dinner and played games on my ps3. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

542 WORDS WRITTEN! Hope you liked the first chapter.