2.

Jenna POV

I woke up to an annoying sound screech from the room next to me, which is my brothers room. He must have that slut over. What i mean Slut is his girlfriend who sleeps with every guy. When I even have my guy friends over, She'll be all over them when my brother isnt in the room. 

The bed hits the wall. I sigh and bang my hand on the wall. "CAN YOU GUYS GO SOMEWHERE ELSEEEE?!? IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE ON A WEEKEND" i yell and the sound stopped. I fall back asleep and then I hear it again. I groan and get up get dressed and walk out my room. I walk out to the kitchen. "Mom, why does Zach have his girlfriend over every weekend?" I say. "They wanted to spend some time together." She replies. "But they woke me up. Their bed was hitting the wall. I told them to stop and then 5 mins later it went at it again." I say. "I'll have a talk with him." She says. I go and lay on the couch and put the TV on. The news came on. 

"Suspect seems to have hit a 17 year old boy whose name is Harry Styles." Then a picture of Harry comes up. I gasp. "Harry says the suspect's name is Alec Hensworth." the reporter says. I grab my phone and text Harry to come over. I turn my tv off and freak out. 

Harry comes barging in and right to me. I sit on his lap and cry in his shoulder. I look up at his worried face and see there's a black mark around his eye and is swollen. I get up and grab ice pack and wrap a towel around it and put it gently to his eye. My brother and his girlfriend comes out. I see her glare at me. Zach just sits at the counter talking to my mom. Alice just comes over to the couch and wiggles her boobs towards Harry's direction. I cuddle up to him to let her know to back off. 

Me and Harry arn't even dating. She leans in towards harry and whispers something in his ear. He pushes her away. I get up and grab Harry's hand and take him away from that slut. "Who is that anyway?" Harry says with a disgusting face. "That's Zachs slut. ahem i mean girlfriend. She seems to sleep with every guy when Zach isnt with her." I say and he nods. 

someone knocks on my door and Alice comes barging in. I groan. I push her out but she pushes me away from her. She jumps on Harry and starts kissing his neck. "GET OFF OF HIM" Thats when I blew it, I punched her. Zach was trying to get her off me, While harry was pulling me off her. "She was trying to sleep with Harry." I yell to zach. "She would never do that!" He yelled back. "Yeah" She said with her perky voice and looked at me faking her cry. I groan and push them out and lock my door. I walk to my bed and laid down. Harry sat down next to my laying body and started to rub my back. 

"are you okay?" I ask him. He looks at me in the eye's and nods, "Yes." He replies. I get up and give him a hug. He then starts tickling me. "Sto-p-p-p." I laugh. He stops and starts to lean in. He closes his eyes and I felt lips hit mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and kisses him back. After a few kisses we pulled away wanting air. "I've always wanted to do that. But I was so scared." Harry says. "We've met a week ago. And Same. Ever since I walked through that door, I first saw eyes staring at me and I couldn't get my eyes off of you either. My eyes were like glue" I add and he blushes. He sits down and picks me up setting me down on his lap. "You, Me, Date, Tomorrow, At Starbucks, 8PM?" He questions me and I nod. "Yes." I say and kiss him again. He smiles pulling away. 

We hung out til it was 9pm. I walked Harry to his car and watched him pull out. I walked inside and into my room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww! So cute!! Henna? Jarry? What should their ship name be?