4.

*2 years later*

Jenna POV

Me and Harry are finally dating. He asked me at the school the day after our first date. It's all been going well. Right now I am getting ready to go to Harry's house to hang out with him. "Zach i'll be back." I yell to him and I heard a faint yell, "Okay." I smile and headed out to my car. I start my car and drive to Harry's. I park next to him and walked to his front door. I knock. "Come in." I heard Harry yell. I open the door and head inside. "There's my girl." He says and runs over to me giving me a hug. "Heyyy" I say giving him a long kiss. I walk back towards the couch while me and Harry were still kissing. "Hey! No making out on the couch." I heard his mom say. 

"Sorry mom." Harry says and gets off of me. "It's just that i haven't seen her in awhile." He says and holds my hand. I look down and blush. I walk along side Harry to the kitchen counter. I sit on the bar seat thats there while Harry goes in the kitchen and continues making his snack. I reach my arms out to him. He looks at me and chuckles. "You want a bite?" He asks and I start laughing. "What?" He says smiling. "That just sounds so wrong." I say and he starts laughing. He puts his sandwich on the counter and holds his stomach as he laughs. 

He walks over to me and pecks my lips. He grabs his sandwich and puts it up to my mouth. I take a bite and chew. He eats the rest. he smiles and takes my hand and takes me to his room to watch a Netflix movie. We decide to watch 21 jump street. Half way into the movie, I cuddled up to Harry and fell asleep on his chest. 

A few hours later, I woke up. I lifted my head and looked towards Harry's side and he wasn't there. I heard talking downstairs. I got up and walked downstairs. 

"Lou gimme the controller" A blonde haired boy says. "Niall, you've been playing Xbox all day. I didn't even get a try." Lou says. I walked to harry and sat next to him. "oo who is this?" Niall says. 

"This is my girlfriend, Jenna. She goes to school with me." Harry says. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. Harry kisses my head. "Jenny this is Niall who is the blonde haired one, Liam who is in the blue shirt, Louis who is playing the Xbox, and Zayn who is texting his girlfriend." Harry says. "Hello Jenna!" They all say. "Hi boys!" I say back. I look at the TV screen. "NOO I DIED!" Louis exclaims and restarts playing. I just giggle a bit and continue watching the TV screen. Louis had died 4 more times during the time. 

All the boys fell asleep. Harry and Me went upstairs and fell asleep. It was a long night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a couple more Idea's for this story. Hope you are liking this story so far.