chapter 6

Jades POV

i smiled as i walked through the diverse forest, listening to all the sounds like birds chirping, gazing at all the sights around me as i make my way to the cave, although i knew the forest almost of by heart and had seen all the views i was still amazed at the beauty of it. 

i chuckled lightly thinking over what i was planing on doing to Damon although i felt slightly bad for it knowing the mate pull was already strong and he would hate not being able to talk or touch me for a day as he wouldn't even let me leave this morning for just going to the stupid toilet it wasn't like i was going to run again....or was i. 'can't we run?' 'no Axel sorry not today you know Damon's not far behind and i dont want him knowing we are a bear not a wolf' 'okay i understand Jade hopefully soon we can run i miss it already' and with that she was gone, crawling to the back of my mind leaving me to go back to my own thoughts again and her to hers.

i soon got to the cave and smiled looking around seeing every thing was normal, the waterfall still beautiful as well as the meadow with amazing sets of all kinds of flowers. i laid down in the grass surrounded by the huge amount of flowers and stared up at the sky with my hands behind my head watching the clouds of all different shapes and sizes move and change.